H3 - Easter Eggs (EEs)

If there is we haven’t found him so far, it’s not looking positive though ;(

3 Likes

Agent Smith had cosmetic surgery to look like Helmut Kruger.

Haven’t found him yet. Was he in H2?

Yes, in two sniper missions.

Which and where?

In Hantu Port you have to shoot one container he’s in and in Siberia you have to shoot one locker to make him appear, after that he will begin to snipe too, not sure if he hits anything though.

3 Likes

Looking in the .REPO, it doesn’t elude to him being anywhere else.
Although, I suppose one of his three models could just be reused.

1 Like

theres als one of those rat stamps in china

3 models? I recall only seeing 2 with one being frozen from Hokkaido and a “normal” one used in Hantu Port and Siberia

I noticed something weird in my last playthrough of Berlin. There’s a guy in the juice bar area, who sits by the pink pig container (he has pink hair, sits on the bench overlooking the waterway)
When I subdue/eliminate them normally, they drop nothing, but on one occasion when I had killed 8/9 of the targets, when I subdued him he dropped an earpiece. Not sure if bug or part of an egg!

Are you sure it wasn’t Swan’s earpiece and you just happened to get the guy in the same spot Swan died in earlier?

3 Likes

Since Agent Smith didn’t appear in HITMAN 2 until DLC I wouldn’t be surprised if he only appears as an easter egg in some kind of bonus mission/special assignment thing.

That’s just me being wishful though.

4 Likes

We did reference a certain game on Dartmoor… but I’m not sure how clear the reference is.

1 Like

My save was in such a state where I could easily reload and verify this - it’s definitely dropped when they’re subdued and not a remnant from an agent kill

1 Like

Uploaded a quick video of it occurring: https://youtu.be/0oMsN_L-ENA

2 Likes

not sure if anyone noticed but the guy on radio n hitman codename 47 at the start is actually edwards, because u can tell by unlocking a secret ending[

1 Like

No that ending is just a reference to codename 47 because in that game you wake up with Otto Orr Mayer

7 Likes

He might have picked it up from dead agent. Don’t suppose there is any other explanation.

It struck me as odd that there’s nothing on the rooftop of the biker hangout in Berlin. No NPCs, just a single brick, in all that space. That’s unlike these games, don’t you think? There is one detail, though, that caught my eye.

Now maybe it’s just there to put this thought in your mind, but doesn’t it seem like there should be an E.T.-themed exit here? If there is, I couldn’t figure out how to trigger it. I went there with a fuse cell and a gold idol in my inventory, neither had any effect.

4 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Derail from Easter Egg Thread