H3 Pre-Launch Guide (Progression Carryover)

Sorry if this has been aswered, but I’m very confused about the access passes - everything except the H! legacy maps seem to have transferred successfully on my XB1X, but the store wants me to pay £24.99 for the Hitman GOTY pass. Is this the same for everyone?

My transfer has now completed and at first glance it looks right in the game, although mission stories completed has not transfered, but I do not mind playing those again.

For those who are still haing problems, remain patient.

I had the same issue try this it worked for me :

1. Connect to your IOI account on account.ioi.dk
  2. Delete the game account associated with the IOI account
  3. Log out of the IOI account
  4. Reconnect with your Playstation / Xbox account …
  5. Link your game account with the IOI account
  6. Launch Hitman 2 in your console and access to the main menu
  7. Go to Options> IOI account> refresh
  8. Refresh the page and the game account should show as linked
  9. Start the progress transfer process
1 Like

According to this tweet, it seems good…

This guy’s tweet seems to correspond to yours.

1 Like

You can Access this page without making the transfer of your progression

1 Like

That is good to hear! Many thanks for the reply. I guess those earlier reports of them not appearing was due to the progression transfer bugging out.

Once I’m finally able to import my progress, I plan on making a list detailing which items can only be obtained by importing our Hitman 2 data (as opposed to which unlocks can still be obtained through a fresh Hitman 3 profile).

1 Like

I appreciate you trying to help Blob, but that is a much different screen. To get the screen in that tweet I would have had to be able to make it past step 1 in their site, which I am not.

1 Like

Give it a bit more time. Had that screen also most of the times i tried. Only got in two hours ago finally. I know its annoying.

1 Like

Ok another weird thing happened, i’ve finished the game (after my progress carry forward) BUT, now all my Hitman 3 progress is lost :laughing: despite my mission challenges being shown as completed. I was near level 317 last night, now i’m back at 294 (same as my Hitman 2 level).

umm, what is going on? :laughing: @Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

We’ll have to wait for a response from ioi regarding the requiem items. There’s like one guy here that claims to have it meanwhile dozens don’t.

i’d say give it some time, might be a syncing issue. Last night, i had the same issue, all my guns were missing, i’ve done nothing special today, just started the game. And, voila, all my guns are here

Same applies to the missing suits as well. Everything is here now.

2 Likes

For location tracking, I’m currently in Djibouti, Africa, and the PS4 Servers still not connecting.

It seems that @dsc has solved the issue related to not being able to access H2016 location. So kudos to dsc. (S)he went to the Microsoft store and found a listing for HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition which was already owned. After selecting it and installing to device the content was accessible.

I’m guessing it depends on what versions you bought previously, but for me, I found that I owned something called HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Gold. By selecting this I had an access and expansion pack to install. I restarted H3 and the locations are now accessible.

Update: I’ve just checked again and I do not have access. I don’t know what has happened. Either I’m losing my mind and it was never there after doing what I described or it has been removed again!?!

2 Likes

Should we download H1 and H2 before progress transfer or after :worried:
Or is it irrelevant.

Hi guys. Could you lend me a hand here? I’ve transferred the progression carryover and it’s marked as finished on profile.hitman.com/carryover. I haven’t got the chance to install H3 just yet because I can’t get to the nearest GAME store (I live in Spain) because of COVID restrictions and pick up my H3 Deluxe Edition.

So, that’s what I have:

• HITMAN: The Complete First Season Steelbook Edition (Not Installed)
  • HITMAN: GOTY Pack (digital, Not Installed)
  • HITMAN 2: Gold Edition Steelbook Edition (Legacy Pack and all the expansion packs attached to H2, Installed)

So now I’m asking you… What is the best way to start installing when I got the H3? I mean, the DLCs of Legacy Pack and H2 Gold Edition. I may add I’m playing on a PS4 Slim system.

Sorry for such a chunk of text, and thank you!

How did you find that? The only H1 GOTY pass I can find wants me to pay for it, but I own H1 GOTY edition and H2 Gold edition (both digital), and I downloaded the legacy pack for H2. I’m completely confused at this point.

I think that the free Access Pass DLC for each person is based on the most recent purchase. So in your case you probably want to look for HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Gold, like I did.

Anyone read anything regarding the requiem pack yet?

They’ve updated progress on their player guide in relation to mission stories and escalations.

It’s strange because it mentions the unlocks to the GOTY escalations not transferring (seiger 300 ghost etc) but they’ve transferred?

What was the requiem pack? Was it purchasable or did it just come with the GOTY edition as a pack?

EDIT pre order bonus for Hitman 2016?

So i have transferred my H2 progress, but it’s saying i don’t own H1 even though i do, do we have to download H1 to play it on H3?

Same happened to me because I played when transferring wasn’t fully done so all of my level progression is lost but my challenges of Dubai are unlocked so basically we have lost those points and for someone’s is really a problemi because uff they have completed too many. Challenges before the full carry over progress they basically get stuck without the possibility to master the location… I think this is really a bad glitch and IOI have to fix this as soon as possible… I have even fear to play now and then find that I have l ost all of this gen progress back to Hitman 2 level before the transfer.