H3 Year 2 Reveal (13 January 2022)

Sure, I’ll tag you if anything comes along although nothing happens because Grey is dead, deal with it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Now I’m really hyped! Have to fill in at work for someone but will probably be home by then.

1 Like

i will be home for time aswell i think

9 Likes

I will leave my work early so i could watch it live :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Cya on Thursday then :blush:

1 Like

Don’t tell anyone but I gained access to the secret IOI browser and managed to decrypt the message in the recent tweet by IOI. Unfortunately, they later re-tweeted and it would seem my efforts have been wasted; nonetheless I wish to share my findings with you.
Capture

33 Likes

Why am I always at work when something is going to be revealed. Being a grownup is stupid. If I was in school, I would probably just skip that part of the day or well more likely the hole day.

18 Likes

I get being hyped to see something live, but guys, it’s only 15 minutes… I got class too then but it ain’t worth skipping just to see something that short. :sweat_smile:

An IOI Insider on the other hand, well… :thinking:

8 Likes

It seems I have a decision to make… It’ll be 3AM on Friday in New Zealand when they do the reveal. Hmmmm. :thinking:

4 Likes
5 Likes

maybe sleep and just watch it in the morning. it ain’t going anywhere.

3 Likes

And miss all the initial excitement on here/Discord? Nah.

1 Like

Revealing the plan a week early is actually pretty smart. It’ll give whatever comes out on the 20th more breathing room, because all of this stuff would definitely overshadow conversation of the new content if it was all revealed on the same day.

4 Likes

seems like you already made your mind up, chief. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A full reveal video for the unlockable banana. Can’t wait.

13 Likes

Why not both?

(Fingers crossed.)

5 Likes

This will cheer me up from my misery. Dry January is terrible (don’t ever agree to do it), but with more 47 coming down the pipes I’ll be able to not think about it.

4 Likes

Must… like… topic…
But I can’t sacrifice that number!..

22 Likes

Also serves as a motivation for those of us who hasn’t 100% the WOA yet.

3 Likes