Hantu Port, Singapore (Sniper Map)

This new sniper map takes place in a container yard where Han Ldong and his wife Mina Ldong have been kidnapped by a highly skilled group of criminals known as the Heavenly Guard.

Targets: Colonel Jin Noo, Captain Re Thak, Captain Lhom Kwai

29 Likes

16 Likes

Finally an armed main target :^)

26 Likes

And with a melee weapon. Makes me think of Lee Hong.

6 Likes

Finally, Singapore representation!

6 Likes

Have I mentioned I think they wasted Singapore? Can I proceed to tell you how bummed that makes me for the tenth time?

1 Like

i just realized, we havent had a target that has held a melee weapon in new-Hitman. i wonder if he’ll use it at all

2 Likes

He will throw it towards 47 if alert starts.

10 Likes

Of course he will. Just like Lee Hong, he will come running after you while speaking with a funny Chinese accent.

8 Likes

If he starts shimmying up the crane, I’m gonna shit a brick.

13 Likes

Lmao, he’d better.

This text will be blurred

0 Likes

Players: We want armed targets!
IO: Sure you can’t possibly interact with the target at all. [Evil Laughter]

20 Likes

I guess it’s a compromise, although not a very good one.

Maybe someday…

3 Likes

How? We have a vibrant, busy city of hundreds of unique cultures and places all coming together but we go to generic seaport #234.

But I will hold out hope we will get a better on some fall day.

1 Like

We can’t have everything, and there’s only so much IO can do at a time. While I agree with you, i’m just happy to get new scenery in the first place.

1 Like

Sigh. If they had just made it China I would be more accepting. Plus I have a dislike of certain types of industrial levels seaports being high up there. But at least it is a first for HITMAN: World of Assassination and the lighting is nice as well.

1 Like

Save the Dong

Im sorry

9 Likes

excepting

Do you mean accepting? Sorry.

Also, why don’t you like the industrial levels as much? Personally, i’m getting a tad tired of fancy resorts, (excluding the Ark Society because they fucking rock)

1 Like

He’s not the first though in this game…

Patrick Morgan :wink:

1 Like

Technically he is, because H2016 is not “this” game. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like