HAVEN Island (Maldives) / The Last Resort - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Since the previous thread is gone while I had new juicy stuff to post there, I figured I should create a new one myself. Maybe merge both threads if the former one ever comes back.
I didn’t save any image posted in the previous thread like promotional pictures, disguise list leaks, pamphlet/newspaper teasers from the Bank or screen captures from the NoClip documentary, so PM them to me or post them below so I can add them.

What we know so far (spoiler-free) (7/31):
Next Expansion Pass mission takes place in a Maldives resort controlled by HAVEN, a company specialized in helping rich people creating new identities for acquaintances or even themselves (as mentioned by elusive target Miranda Jamison - The Appraiser).

The story probably ties with the previous New York bank mission, where we learnt that the Providence Partners faked their own death and where we retrieved information about their new identities and current locations.

SPOILERS/LEAKS ZONE: (8/27)

Pirates seems to be one of the map themes.

Targets

Three targets mentioned in generic audio files:

• Ludmila Petrova Ljudmila Vetrova
  • Tyson Williams
  • Steven Bradley

This would match the Partners’ genders (though it would be an odd conclusion for HITMAN 2), as well as name length on the NoClip doc screen caps.
Note that at least Williams is acquainted with Petrova and supposedly watches over her.

Map Areas

Mentioned in generic audio files:
Gym, beach, laundry room, pool, spa, facility, yard
Many lines are about areas from other maps so I only wrote down the most likely ones.

Disguises

Unique disguises mentioned in generic audio files:
HAVEN resort staff, lifeguard, diving instructor, personal fitness trainer, boat captain, masseur, pirate (joke disguise)

[PLACEHOLDER FOR DISGUISE LIST PIC]

Items

0000000000000f9e
000000000000063b

00000000000005b9

0000000000000a08

Intel

0000000000000ab5

000000000000081c
000000000000088c

00000000000009e5
000000000000084b

48 Likes

In the words of the immortal saga Archer: Stop, Stop! My penis can only get so erect!

20 Likes

I strongly doubt the Partners are the targets

It really doesn’t make sense for the game interface to use their fake names and not their real ones

6 Likes

And also,remember the subreddit !

Well it does sadly show that HAVEN is just another Westernised resort with little of the local colour. I expected it but I would have loved to have seen something special.

1 Like

Pops lip noice.

28 Likes

Well, we may as well get the name of the thread right, the Pamphlet and all material says the location is called “HAVEN Island”, not “The HAVEN Resort”, I’d strongly suggest you change the title to “HAVEN Island, Maldives”

Also, it will not be the three partners, one of the targets seen in a screencap of the briefing video is a bald man who seems to be related to the science/medical work at the facility; and given we can see two or three science/medical disguises in the list posted, I think it’s pretty safe to assume whoever the boss of that division is will be a target (And I highly doubt one of the Partners happens to be the head doctor…)

9 Likes

These are some cool leaks. Was that a Fugu fish?

it’s a reskinned fugu fish

4 Likes

could this be the return of the crate mechanic?

32 Likes

Goldballer!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Also 3 targets :clap::clap:

7 Likes

I hope we get some new game mechanics or, a new animation blueprint for under water diving. So that 47 can be 20000 leagues under the sea. Just imagine just when you think you can breath under water with a suit, you get choked by 47 underwater.

5 Likes

Well, Constant in the game interface called “Constant” instead of Arthur Edwards, so this is not an entirely valid argument. Although I also doubt that we will see the Partners so early. But maybe one of them?

Maybe, but we need more information.

Allan, please add details!

3 Likes

That is because we find out his real name in the exact same mission he is a target in. Until then no character knew their name from what I recall.

2 Likes

Beat me to it

1 Like

Also, why is the previous thread gone?? What happened?

Silentwraith was spewing white nationalist bullshit and got his accounts and posts purged

2 Likes

3 targets = big map

I’m sold.

12 Likes

Dont even know who that is