HAVEN Island (Maldives) / The Last Resort - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

You better hope the release doesn’t get delayed for whatever system you play on, would be horrible to have wasted the day!

4 Likes

The countdown for the resort’s release has just started:
10 days

4 Likes

Holy damn we’re entering the endgame now boys.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

This text will be blurred

It’s good on other hand, cuz when Resort drops, IOI will fully focus on bugfixing and game polishing.
So I hope after this in a couple of months we will have more stable game than now

5 Likes

I finally want some menu that works, reskins for the MK2 stuff, and some contuinuity. Why do the suits look better in the menu than ingame? Why are colors sometimes completely different? Why are describtions wrong? Why do silenced snipers have not the silenced tag while others do? This game is such a mess.

1 Like

I hope just for now and this all will be fixed and adjusted in a while after all DLCs finished and released

Paging Mr. @SwingSwang

The doctor will see you now. :ambulance:

2 Likes

I’m in America and on Xbox so my
confidence is surpassing Metal Gear.

Alright, show-off :roll_eyes:

Poor lad :broken_heart:

References like that will get you everywhere :+1:

2 Likes

Tip #Snake!!!: 47 is a weapon that surpasses Metal Gear

2 Likes

Could it be…Outer Haven Island?

4 Likes

Asking the big questions… I like it.

2 Likes

Assuming that the majority of water is knee-deep, I hope that we can push people over and drown them in it. Otherwise, I will have to rely on apples and my krugermeier.

Also wondering what the resort (inside areas) themselves will be like. It seems that like when they revealed Colombia, they are showing almost only natural areas.

2 Likes

Not sure about pushing people into it, but you should certainly be able to knock them out in it and then maybe they drown? Or more realistically maybe it wakes them up, which would be interesting.

2 Likes

9 days remaining

1 Like

I’ll help you :slight_smile:

Keep an eye on live countdown

6 Likes

If you knock out an NPC in Mumbai and drag him into the sewer water he dies. So the game can already recognizes that an unconscious NPC should die if he’s lying in shallow water. What I don’t know is, if the game also recognizes whether or not he’s lying face up or down.

3 Likes

Do you know if it counts as a drowning death or a regular accident?