<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

If you had an id-name map already that would be awesome! Please don’t do any extra work just for me. Then I’ll see what the mod group could maybe provide regarding other attributes.

1 Like

The Vatican Privilege featured contract needs to have an insta-fail feature for using any disguise other then priest to eliminate target, that way people can’t just throw up their hands in frustration and just wear what they want.

The Vatican Privilege would’ve been among the :goat: contracts if the priest’s body consistently fell off the roof and onto the ground instead of getting stuck on the roof. Instead it’s the most goddamn frustrating contract.

3 Likes

Regardless of what you think of it, I think it’s a testament (pardon the pun) to @THAT that we’re still talking about it all these years later

But this tool can’t make kill conditions mandatory no matter all my dicking around in their server. So you might want to go over to the Featured Contracts thread where you can discuss it as long as you like

Lol when I was making it the intended design was that you had to snipe his body off the roof because I didn’t know it could fall off on its own

Okay but from where did you snipe the body? Because I couldn’t get an angle from top of the tower.

Anyway I restarted it multiple times and finally got the body to fall off the roof and got the top spot on the leaderboard, so it was worth it in the end :sweat_smile:

If you notice issues with HCCE in Steam please tell me. Apparently Steam contracts are separate to Epic Games contracts. If that is the only change, it should keep working.

Note that you might have to raise the server Id/version in the recreation window if you did not get the token from a running game. I will update that soon, you have to not download it then but just to relaunch Fiddler.

1 Like

I downloaded Xbox Gamepass and installed Hitman. I linked my IOI Account and wanted to see if I can recreate contracts. I got the following error:

Error at not-awaited function in CreationController.SetOAuthBearer()

System.Exception: Bad UserId () in
eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCIsIng1dCI6InQtOE9BMHpqdDhwQjdwNlFmaENaYThGb1U4OCJ9.eyJhdXRoOm1ldGhvZCI6ImltcGxpY2l0X2dyYW50OkxpdmUiLCJyb2xlcyI6InVzZXIiLCJzdWIiOiJkNzI2YzgzYy04N2Q1LTQzZTUtYWE5Mi1kZjIyMzc4YTY3ODUiLCJ1bmlxdWVfbmFtZSI6ImQ3MjZjODNjLTg3ZDUtNDNlNS1hYTkyLWRmMjIzNzhhNjc4NSIsInVzZXJpZCI6IjI1MzU0MDk1OTc0MDgzMzkiLCJwbGF0Zm9ybSI6ImxpdmUiLCJwaXMiOiJSRVRBSUwiLCJuaWNrbmFtZSI6IlBhcGFMZXZ5MzUzMCIsIm5iZiI6MTY0MjgxNzU2NSwiZXhwIjoxNjQyODQ2MzY1LCJpc3MiOiJhdXRoLmhpdG1hbi5pbyJ9.VAixTrZzyQADGRVJohOVSa-ZsXth-IoYC-jEUECbqUxM7CifMqcleg8NVxSQbhi25c2Z9SsuJ649oTkfSvHCt33eXscMhL9vEb4qeuJHgGr-oX9zmx87bih5IFlbJwLJ8-z3D9Qwm4LlUuZ6XsaeWvjjC88lEky6pBQRvD0Fko52UCVK596ls5LymI2gWSzCNuWZUf3CVlZIwS9L6b3HJwPZ5nDsecD5StpoWB68M5QuD3kJMcHY6J1KkgLHgc_4JsZDcA0HGLcP85bUzkH6VPDSyIsQkMooXssqPjV_v-x9zDms5r8s5P_5ks97_DLUuhs1xknamNhfHJx3ujtNQg
   ved H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<<SetOAuthBearer>b__0>d.MoveNext()
```
3 Likes

I added that to my to-do list.

Could someone who used HCCE with their Xbox account successfully tell me if it keeps working?

Also another note is that when Fiddler is open PC Gamepass version won’t load

Then Gamepass exposes more of the game API than Stadia. That is interesting, but still no wonder Fiddler breaks it.

I fear the regular Xbox bugs for HCCE carry on into Gamepass as the token contains the required data. It just doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I get a mixture of “The entered token is invalid.” and “User ID not set.” every time I try to recreate. Confirmed the token is correct.

Interestingly, the HITMAPS bot authentication no longer works for Xbox either.

Edit: error logs:

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCIsIng1dCI6InQtOE9BMHpqdDhwQjdwNlFmaENaYThGb1U4OCJ9.eyJhdXRoOm1ldGhvZCI6ImltcGxpY2l0X2dyYW50OkxpdmUiLCJyb2xlcyI6InVzZXIiLCJzdWIiOiI0ODE5ZTk4Zi00ZTUwLTQyMWUtYTc3MC00MDNmODhlNDAyY2EiLCJ1bmlxdWVfbmFtZSI6IjQ4MTllOThmLTRlNTAtNDIxZS1hNzcwLTQwM2Y4OGU0MDJjYSIsInVzZXJpZCI6IjI1MzMyNzQ4MjU1NDY4NDkiLCJwbGF0Zm9ybSI6ImxpdmUiLCJwaXMiOiJSRVRBSUwiLCJuaWNrbmFtZSI6ImNyZXdkeTQ5MjMiLCJuYmYiOjE2NDI4NjkwMTksImV4cCI6MTY0Mjg5NzgxOSwiaXNzIjoiYXV0aC5oaXRtYW4uaW8ifQ.ghzJOxqK96UVmGDHLJNjQXoZq43UDTp1GoBPYhSU7t2hym2b_SHqzI3VaGhu-8xHtHGZri_D0wCLSZSi6IQvSrlIBV5OtAvWtXF6AxMjoE2VffIOwu8rASgAmJCSA7YNEaL5vliqRO8TbmDbUWAg3Tv2Z0ovbTQxBocdvLjp2zoVWeIDpQIEgFYa3YhwdbN63x2Ey4vgeF_LBHgZGQpglbxnoWWrrHZUvCYJvV7xraw5EWemvc5o8BsT9R4ydAHT8utZ_Q6W8RSmAEbB--NHmdX2WF01dV5UWY7LfCjzYp6DBjYKe9rYNV4m71iZBbghbPM4RXUE9bLiE_41uEjgQg
   at H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<<SetOAuthBearer>b__0>d.MoveNext()
1 Like

Oh this does not sound too well. :grimacing:

I try to brainstorm a bit with Mike but I have a feeling we have to live for now that Xbox is not available anymore for this.

3 Likes

Xbox, more like L box

2 Likes

Xbox still not available.I got same error like Crewdy.
error logs here:

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCIsIng1dCI6InQtOE9BMHpqdDhwQjdwNlFmaENaYThGb1U4OCJ9.eyJhdXRoOm1ldGhvZCI6ImltcGxpY2l0X2dyYW50OkxpdmUiLCJyb2xlcyI6InVzZXIiLCJzdWIiOiJlMjk0OTZhZC1lNDg2LTQzMDctOGJkZi1kOGQ4ODVjZGM1YzgiLCJ1bmlxdWVfbmFtZSI6ImUyOTQ5NmFkLWU0ODYtNDMwNy04YmRmLWQ4ZDg4NWNkYzVjOCIsInVzZXJpZCI6IjI1MzU0MjcxODk1MDcxNzIiLCJwbGF0Zm9ybSI6ImxpdmUiLCJwaXMiOiJSRVRBSUwiLCJuaWNrbmFtZSI6IlF1YXJ0eiBUYW4iLCJuYmYiOjE2NDMwMzc1NzAsImV4cCI6MTY0MzA2NjM3MCwiaXNzIjoiYXV0aC5oaXRtYW4uaW8ifQ.TDGMF3UZr-ZclTU1SOBeTEctRCNjo3sqb4vP6m6z1duYK05GcbzG0NsAad_JhANJN8SINAcmDKunq0Y2g0DzOQ-ZYXRfU_S2A4vj4ixeH6oGZ0IAGI5IsDdIh1rpmMMpx2tLSzM_cDSaQxESzc3jrtZhdX1L83t5kL43OvdyfKYorCAvdNpKjRQmERsNug6pD5nPfDvQRXMhvIIeJjF8yOkvWBCjg2HfbIVfqojiXQew1063txirfp5WuO_2boEa057S55FpSNaRzJ_-gruDJ3xwxFYOiRrMfOmAXfAClczQjLxIHZAn8PhN8mkEL2LZprWBAg_oBBy4GNw-Sf69Nw
   在 H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<<SetOAuthBearer>b__0>d.MoveNext()
1 Like

HCCE does not work with xbox at all currently. I try to fix this but can’t promise it.

3 Likes

Now as elusive targets Are avaible permamently through arcade would it be possible to create elusive targets in contracts mode and add them to ps4? Also any fun modded contracts on ps4 I missed?

One cannot make contracts in any “mission” that is not the vanilla contract missions for the maps. That means one can’t make contracts of these.

I also tested to import the new complications, such as “only one pacification”, but they don’t work either. They possibly also added a white list for these just like they did for missions.

1 Like

This post tells you all you want to know

When it comes to contracts mode and the server accepting things, they’re basically different systems. One is called contractconditions and the other is called gamechangers. Contractconditions is a very small specific list that we’re all familiar with and gamechangers are all complications in the whole game (there’s some overlap, and contractcondition IDs work as gamechangers, but not the other way around).

Sadly we’ll never get anything as a complication in published contracts that IO doesn’t put on the contractconditions list :frowning:
And even if we did, a lot of gamechangers (maybe half) are fake, they just exist to show a card on the briefing screen, and the actual objective for it is done manually in the contract’s script

3 Likes

Could this be related to the game being unplayable for the first week of Year 2 OR has Microsoft decided to crack down on HCCE permanently?