<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

FYI my tool has problems with dots (.) in the title. Until I fix that better not use them. That causes issues at both publishing/recreating and saving the contract to a file.

Urben, this is fantastic! It makes me so envious of PC players.

It’s disappointing that it seems the Melee/Thrown condition is hard-baked into the code of Contracts Mode. That’s the one big thing I could do without.

I don’t know if IOI would want to choose a “modded” contract like this to be Featured, but I guess if you get lucky and they don’t notice… :shushing_face:
I assume they already have these tools to have more specific conditions, you just unlocked it for PC people.
The Kotti Paradigm is the one IOI thing I know specifically makes the default Signature Suit as an insta-fail condition :tired_face:, so I guess that’s proof…

7 Likes

Not quite, the IO version allows you to put in just a weapon ID (Therefore melee or thrown, or normal vs ‘elimination’). Where as this forces kill method + weapon ID, so you can’t do melee+thrown, nor can you get the sniper team in Mendoza to fulfill the contract for you because when they shoot it doesn’t count as ‘sniper’ kill even though it does count as a Sieger 300 Tactical. Also IO lets them set “HardCondition” to true which makes it a mandatory objective, whereas there’s nowhere to put that value in Contracts mode data sadly, same with escalation complications (There’s only the set list of Contracts Mode complications, if you put another complication’s ID in then it won’t publish/show up)

I tried my darndest for months but in current contracts system you can’t put just a weapon ID + any/no method, as their system makes it default to blank if you have no method selected. I’ve been messing around with contracts mode since launch and after No Target contracts were blocked and Modded (takes place on non-contracts mode version of map) contracts were blocked in June update, I’m fairly confident this is the most we’re going to get out of contracts mode now; there’s not much that I can do manually that this tool can’t do, only thing I could do that the tool doesn’t (but could if Urben wanted it to) is have more than 5 targets (but I’m sure IO will block that too now I’ve mentioned it)

3 Likes

Gun Grabber is brutal. Surgeon start might help, I need sleep though.

3 Likes

I saw the Sgail contract with the council members, THAT is brutal. :joy:

5 Likes

And then there’s the fun/aggravating matrix that is askew. Hard pass on that one :rofl:

Flash and emetic, flash and emetic everywhere!

But I reckon there’d be some more creative strats like setting off an explosion next door to get them to come out

2 Likes

Does this update the contract preview screen in-game as it was changed in the ‘H3 Contract Creator Extended’ - so that we can see these changes in-game even if we haven’t saved and published the contract yet?

Edit: I’m thinking ‘No’. Edit4: This must be for “remaking” a contract to a different platform that is already made on another (presumably on PC).

Edit2: Or am I setting everything up in the Mod app window, even the briefing, then publishing from there? And (essentially) using the game is to get the basic idea of the contract you’re wanting to make but normally couldn’t if you’re setting things up in the game alone…?

& No need to “publish” via the game, right?

Edit3: I’m on PC.

Recreator (aka Console mode) requires contract data or a template, that’s all you need besides to log in to the website with your account so it can get your userID to publish to

The contract data looks something like this:

{"Author":"Rieper","MissionId":"535615f2-f8b2-492a-a9c7-150f954dd078","MissionName":"LOCATION_ICA_FACILITY","TimeLimit":30,"ExitId":"826a13a2-e207-4205-bd6d-c6001847d86c","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Bathroom","Description":"sddsf\r\rCreated by sdfsd","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"6d5bf7f7-56bb-4329-acbd-2c6f341f0d79","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}

At no point do you use the actual game in recreator (You can’t cos it’s on PC and you’re presumably on a console)

If you’re on PC then you go in the game and create a contract as normal, while the tool is open. You’ll get a popup at end

2 Likes

In case you are still confused, you create the contract ingame. When you exit, the game minimizes and all the remaining steps including actually publishing it happens in the tool. When you return to the game you just leave the contract menu you see there. I even made sure you can no longer use the ingame publishing so you don’t accidentally publish an incomplete copy of your contract.

2 Likes

I currently work on v1.1 with mostly bug fixes. If y’all could check if you have error logs and send it to me, it would be cool so I can see if there is anything left to do.
If there is something you really miss, a feature or QOL change, write me too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Released a new version: v1.1

If you are updating from v1.0, just drop the files in there again and overwrite existing files.

Toggling the briefing additions off might be wanted for featured contract submissions since IO adds the author name anyway and not noting that this is a modded contract might make it more likely to be picked.

The next things I want to do is reducing the number of forbidden items, but I won’t rush that.

10 Likes

bandicam 2021-10-10 14-34-19-354
No application

no H3 Contract Creator Extended

Make sure you put the files into the Scripts folder.

2 Likes

I tried a few things. But what I’m still not getting: How do you get more than 5 targets in a contract? I know I should be doing this, I’m just curious…

2 Likes

I don’t expose that feature in the tool. But people do it by making multiple contracts, combine the targets in a contract json and use the recreator to create it.

3 Likes

Would anyone be up for creating a contract for me to recreate on xbox? I’ve got an idea.

:eyes:
I don’t think my contract is that crazy :angel:

2 Likes

Send the details to me on discord.

1 Like

User ID must be set
More information can be found in the error logs.
Note that the recreation does not work for everyone. Visit the Hitman Forum thread for more information.

WAT