<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

You need to redownload the files and put overwrite the existing in the Scripts folder.

Can someone explain this in laymans terms to me.
If someone on pc wants their contract remade via this mod, how would I, who owns H3 on Playstation, recreate it?

1. On a Windows computer install Fiddler Classic and install HCCE as an extension to it (as described in the top post)
    Make sure you do everything correctly in the HTTPS settings of Fiddler and when accepting the certificate that Windows warns you about. If ther “H3 Contract Creator Extended” is missing in Fiddler you pasted the files in the wrong folder.
  2. Open the recreator:
  3. Click on “IOI Account login” and log into your Playstation account. HCCE should pop into the foreground if everything worked
  4. The contract author should send you a json text file that you insert into the “Contract json input” field
  5. You hit “Publish”
2 Likes

Thank you urben, I’ll update this post as soon as I successfully do it.
I’ve set everything up and it works, thanks Urben!

1 Like

@0047, have you managed to set everything up for what were doing with our project?
With HCCE i mean.

I literally just got all 3 JSONs! Now to put them on discord…

1 Like

Cool, thanks that’ll make creating the contracts easier!

1 Like

@Urben, your like reminded me that you need to delete the topic i made.

Moved it away. :slight_smile:
Glad my tool can help you people.

2 Likes

Can anyone recreate some contracts from PlayStation onto PC (Steam and/or Epic)?
It would be appreciated. Will DM you the link to the files, or message via discord, whatever you prefer.

Here’s a link to the json files:
https://file.io/bwGDmm7wsy0u

1 Like

Hey, I am not sure if Ifind the time today, it would be Epic only. Sorry. :grimacing:

1 Like

No problem. Do what you can mate, so long as its by midday BST tomorrow.
Thnx

1 Like

Blanco White Lies – mjbsr2008 – 1-31-9582566-04 – Epic
Cake Cutting Connoisseur – mjbsr2008 – 1-08-8925006-04 – Epic
Fluorescent Feeling – mjbsr2008 – 1-29-6129181-04 – Epic

4 Likes

sweet. thanks man yer a life saver dude.

2 Likes

now we just need steam.

1 Like

tried the new hcce still getting errors @Urben. also figure out what happened with the error?

Send me the error file content in a private message.

Here’s HCCE contract I thought off for Ambrose Island. Akka is the client and she wants Crest eliminated along with every member of the militia without anyone else being eliminated.

Can’t believe I’m posting here like a n00b, when I helped introduce you to the system in the first place :weary:, but…

For some reason the certpinbypass is failing for me whenever I have Fiddler Classic open, it seems

I manually downloaded latest version from your latest release, I double checked my settings were the same as yours in screenshot. Any idea why this is happening? :S

2 Likes

Can you see the HCCE menu in Fiddler?