<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

Did you tried to make a contract using unintended modified json? I once get this continues pop up when I publish a modified contract (in research to make a contract that can use both melee & throw weapon but don’t fail the mission by copying how poison work consumed or injected. Unfortunately I failed). I close Hitman3 app, clear fiddler cache and the pop up gone.

1 Like

I get this just from launching H3, it won’t let me “Press Enter to Play” until all these popups are dismissed

Haven’t cleared fiddler cache before though, how does one do that?
Is it this?
I’ve just pressed it and still get the popups just from launching H3 :frowning:

1 Like

Try to clear cache in your PC

If doesn’t work, IDK man… I think you’re more knowledgeable in PC than me. I believe you would done this clear cache method at the first place.

Are you using PC or laptop? If laptop, try ‘power flush’. Remove all power supply to the laptop, then press power button 10-20seconds, then plug in power supply and start the laptop as usual. For PC, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Sadly didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

That message there indicates the game was closed, but it should not cause an error for HCCE. Send me the error file.

1 Like

Can someone make me a contract in fiddler that has these targets:

Targets:

Alexa Carlisle
Patrick Carlisle
Rebecca Carlisle
Edward Carlisle
Emma Carlisle
Gregory Carlisle

(No kill conditions at all just the targets)

My discord is: 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿#4649
Please message me there to let me know when it’s done so I can transfer it to my Xbox.

1 Like

this reads like a good meme

1 Like

@Urben something is not right - i’m making everything exacly that same how tutorial shows, but after created contract - Fiddler doesn’t pop up a window with contract. Just nothing happen.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

1 Like

Do you see this?
grafik

If not, make sure you copied the HCCE files into the Scripts folder, not a level higher or lower.

2 Likes

Yes I do

1. I have installed Fiedder
  2. Copied all 11 files to Documents\Fiddler2\Scripts
  3. Run Fiedder and added these two lines to Decryption Scrpt
  4. I see that additional tab “H3 Contract Creater Extended”
  5. Run game, create a contract, exit mission
  6. Alt-tab game (Fiedder is running in backrgound), but no additional window is show up.

Above the two lines you added in the HTTPS settings, you have to toggle “Skip decryption” to “Perform decryption”.

2 Likes

I’ve restarted game and editor and now everything works perfectly, thank you! :smiley:
I really missed that small part.

BTW: do I need to Save contract in game? Or it’s created automatically when I do it with editor?

1 Like

HCCE does that which is why I made the game act like you are in the contract creation tutorial, forbidding to publish ingame. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that not all achived complication in contracts are imported in HCCE, like “no collateral damage” for example. I’ve manage to complete a contract without harming anyone beside the targets, but HCCE didn’t showed me that option as complication. Why?

1 Like

I took the decision to cut out complications that have no effect for players who go for Silent Assassin anyway. You would have to modify the contract json manually to create contracts with complications I did not include.

2 Likes

I actually don’t have the only targets complication, but here is the list of most complications

1 Like

Managed to find this excessive list by Urben

1 Like

This list is complete:

100th “I have to update the top post!”

3 Likes

Sure but not everyone create contracts for silent assassin purposes, but for my self theme is most important thing in contract, and by some complications I want to show what is my vision of contract, so imo - these additional rules are essential :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then you must feel lucky I left a way to create such contracts. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like