[HD Trilogy] Missing Sniper Challenge code, how to proceed?

Some time ago I bought Hitman HD Trilogy for PS3. A new copy, not a used one. I just realized that it’s missing its code for Hitman: Sniper Challenge.

I’d like to know how to regenerate it. Consider that I have the serial code of the game, which I guess can be used to verify I never used the actual PSN code associated with it - since I never received it. Hopefully through that serial it’s possible to go up to its PSN’s Hitman: Sniper Challenge code.

The server has probably been already shut down. The Sniper Assassin pre-order for H2 shut down at launch.

@mackdadi won the challenge by the way. Rocco, in Sapienza, is modelled on him. Maybe he can tell you if it still works or not.

Isn’t it an offline game?

Yeah the game still works, it does on xbox anyway, it’s backwards compatible, i’m not sure if it works on ps3 or Xbox 360 or even if you can get codes for it, think it might’ve been a game with gold, the leaderboards are closed though. God knows why they didn’t add it to Absolution for PS4

Definitely works though

As much as you know, should I try to contact I/O through their email address, or wait for the official support to notice this thread? :\

You’d probably need to contact Square Enix or Sony/Microsoft as they’re the publisher and distributer(s).

I hate to be that debbie downer type of guy, but you’re probably s#it out of luck.

Tell me first what version of the HD Trilogy did you purchase.

Artbook Case or normal case.
Where did you purchase it at?

I was sure I bought it on Amazon, but I just looked for the order’s receipt and turns out it’s not there. So I guess I bought it in one of the local shops.

Concerning the edition, it’s the normal physical one. It’s the italian version, but still, on the back of the case, there’s written “Includes Hitman: Sniper Challenge”. Inside the case there’s the sheet with the product registration code and the instructions booklet; as much as I know there should be a third sheet with the PSN code for Sniper Challenge, but it’s not there.

I’d very surprised if shops still stocked new PS3/Xbox 360 games, but it’s possible. Most copies on eBay are pre-owed, but there’s a few new copies. I wonder if they even manufacture the disks anymore. You might have a hard time getting a code. They may not generate/print them anymore. Most of the time you’re directed back to the original retailer. I doubt that IOI will be able to help you since copies are distributed via the online stores. Anyway, good luck.

Unfortunately I don’t think retailers or anyone from Square will give you a Sniper Challenge code. The easiest way to get SC is on the Steam version of Absolution. SC codes are hard to find especially if they are valid.

The distribution for SC is from what I’m guessing gone. It was for HD Trilogy and Absolution, but since those are well aged now I can say that the only way to get SC is for the Steam version of Absolution since it is bundled in with it.

Retailer replacement was what I was suggesting, however, the age of it makes this seemingly improbable. The fact that OP can’t even remember where he bought it from, raises questions. As such, I’m going to say what a lot of people are probably thinking. OP bought a second-hand copy and is trying to get a free code.