Hello, again

Hello, everybody!
I was on this forum not too long ago. Most people probably wouldn’t know me, I wasn’t exactly the most well-known member. Despite my time away from posting, I have still been on the forum lurking around and occasionally liking posts I see. I guess I’d just like to say Hi, again… Maybe I shouldn’t have created a whole topic. I will be more active around here in future, hopefully!
First off, @doom-generation. You may choose my profile picture at will! Sorry for the long wait. If you want, you can change it to something for a longer time, I don’t know.
Second off, I want to come clean.
I’m only 13 - and yes, I have an immense love of Hitman. I first came across the forum when relatively new to it and I was searching for something like bug fixes (which turned out to be the fault of my controller).
I made the account when I had just turned 12, in the excitement for Hitman 2. I actually had a Hitman 2 party instead of a birthday party that year (and I still have absolutely no regrets).
I feel a lot better with that off my chest, so if I get banned or something well, I’ll still be lurking around.

Anyways, thanks for reading all this. Have a nice day, everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome back Sapienzafication, the forum will always embrace in loving arms, those who have made a connection with this community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou, and very well said!
I look forward to seeing you around, Mr Gontranno

And you :smiley: and 13! You’ve got so many great things lined up for you! :smile:

1 Like

You too! Thanks again for welcoming me into the community, I’ll remember this for the forum awards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

See that you do :wink: I’m joking, I’m joking :smile:

1 Like

welcome back sapienzafication

1 Like

Hello cake, congratulations on becoming a mod. Well deserved.
Thanks for welcoming me

2 Likes