Help with Legacy pack

I am trying to get the Legacy pack. I own Hitman Steelbook complete first season. I own Hitman 2 on disc. During the process it say I need to enter codes. I have no codes anywhere. Are these codes to be emailed to me? Also, since starting the process, I cannot access anything on Hitman 1 other than the original free map and the training missions, while the disc is inserted.

On HITMAN 2016 in the store page it should allowed you to get the Legacy Pack for free.

1 Like

Correct, it should allow this. One step it says i have to do is enter codes of some sort. I do not have this code, as previously stated.

1 Like

On Xbox One Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure that you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Ensure that you have redeemed and installed the Bonus Episode via the voucher code that was included in the box.
  • Ensure that you have the free “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” registered to your account. (You only need to ‘get’ this item, not have it downloaded or installed.)
    • For clarity on the above step, simply installing all of the H2 content from your disc doesn’t necessarily meet this requirement. Even if you can see that “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” is installed on your console, you still need to ALSO search the store for “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” and ‘get’ it.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
    • Please note: The Legacy Pack might have a pricetag on it, depending on your region and products registered. The pack will automatically reduce in price, depending on which content you own, when you go to the checkout/payment page.
  • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

NOTE: In the case that you own the disc version of the game and then purchased the digital GOTY Edition or GOTY Upgrade, we recommend that you install all of the content from the disc onto your console and also ensure that you have the GOTY content installed.

Ok. So. I .don’t. have. the. voucher. code. can. someone. help?

If you purchased the Steelbook Season One Complete pre-owned chances are you won’t have the voucher ergo the chance of acquiring one or seeking help is very slim since again the product is preowned. If you purchased it new it should of been in the case alongside the disk.

3 Likes

Both discs were bought new, pre-ordered even. Thanks anyway.
Guess I’m outta luck.

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI