Heroic music

After you commit a murder in Hitman the game plays heroic music.

It’s a dynamic soundtrack. Based on what you’re doing, murdering, being suspicious, having mass shoot-outs or casually exploring, the game chooses a different track to play. It also changes based on where you are sometimes.

4 Likes

that’s a cool fact. Is it a question?

Personally, I love in whittleton creek when you enter Janus house. The music changing is so cool in that moment!

Heroin is one hell of a drug

It’s not murder, it’s an assassination :triumph:

If you kill a non-target it plays tense music… sometimes… well if you get spotted doing it.

[quote=“Franz, post:2, topic:36111”]
having mass shoot-outs or casually exploring, the game chooses a different track to play. It also changes based on where you are sometimes.
[/quote]I know that’s what it’s doing but I think the tone of that tract is off.

I guess the question would be, isn’t it weird that the music is heroic.

Every assassination is a murder, not every murder is an assassination. :sunglasses:

The music was probably made with the intent to provide a sense of accomplishment to the player. Also it fits the tone of the reboot. A James Bond type action spy genre.

i hate this OST - is not Hitman anymore! This is Bond! its so annoyin`

1 Like

Dumbest thread of all time?

4 Likes

Perhaps, I mean, who actually gives a shit?

1 Like

Well, speaking of heroic music, here is a track by Two Steps From Hell that I like lol picture it playing after 47 successfully completes a mission and this song plays as he makes his escape “home” via boat, helicopter, plane, car etc…

well, you don’t have to post on the thread if you don’t care

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s why I don’t like it and they need to unreboot it because the only problem with the series is Absolution. The heroic tone is a symptom of Absolution.

Yep,first time I heard it I noticed it too and I don’t like it either
HIMAN was better in that regard