HITMAN 1 & 2 - Favorite Mission? [POLL]

Now HTMAN 2 released with, for most of us, the Legacy Pack included, we now have twice the amount of missions to play. This may change your opinion about what mission is your favorite of the whole game. We’ve now got 14 awesome locations we can choose from:

-Greenland (Prologue) :snowflake:
-Paris :dress:
-Sapienza :sunny:
-Marrakech :money_with_wings:
-Bangkok :hotel:
-Colorado :bomb:
-Hokkaido :broken_heart:
-New Zealand :ocean:
-Miami :racing_car:
-Colombia :palm_tree:
-Mumbai :building_construction:
-Whittleton Creek :house:
-Isle of Sgail :night_with_stars:

All locations each have their own special missions. Which one is your favorite? Choose down below :slight_smile:

Story

• Prologue missions
  • The Showstopper
  • The World of Tomorrow
  • A Gilded Cage
  • Club 27
  • Freedom Fighters
  • Situs Inversus
  • Nightcall
  • The Finish Line
  • Three Headed Serpent
  • Chasing a Ghost
  • Another Life
  • The Ark Society

0 voters

Bonus missions

• The Icon
  • Landslide
  • A House Built on Sand
  • Holiday Hoarders

0 voters

Patient Zero

• The Source
  • The Author
  • The Vector
  • Patient Zero

0 voters

Locations HITMAN 1

Locations HITMAN 2

Feel free to discuss your choice

Could you separate HITMAN from HITMAN 2, it will be easier to choose. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Since they both exist under the same roof, its better if they are seen as one complete package. :slightly_smiling_face:

My not very objective and not definitive top so far:

The Ark Society
Another Life
Situs Inversus
Chasing a Ghost
Three Headed Serpent
The Showstopper
Finish Line
World of Tommorrow
Freedom Fighters
Nightcall
Club 27
Gilded Cage

That’s the most unorthodox list ever lol

I am abstaining from voting on the WoA sections (season 1 and 2) until they are segregated. But I voted for Landslide for Bonus missions and The Author for PZ.

My lists from best to worst:

1. The Showstopper
  2. Another Life
  3. The World of Tomorrow
  4. The Finish Line
  5. Situs Inversus
  6. A Gilded Cage
  7. Three Headed Serpent
  8. Chasing a Ghost
  9. The Ark Society
  10. Club 27
  11. Freedom Fighters
  12. Nightcall

Hard to rank them. I almost feel bad for placing some of the new awesome missions halfway through the list. I put Nightcall on last place since it’s not as big and fun as the rest, that doesn’t make it bad, but just the least good. I also started to grow some love for Club 27 and Freedom Fighters since the new lighting. They are special in their own way, but still not as much fun as the rest. Tbh some of the older missions I didn’t like at first actually feel more fun now I’ve got more missions to fall back on.

How do you rank all the locations?

Oh we making lists now?
Credit to @Ekurepu for a teir based classification

Excellent:
The Ark Society
Another Life
The Finish Line
Chasing A Ghost
World of Tomorrow
Situs Inversus

Great:
Nightcall
The Showstopper
Three Headed Serpent

Good:
A Gilded Cage
Club 27

Meh:
Freedom Fighters

Have I missed any? Also this may change.

Ironic how you had been so excited about Nightcall before release only to put it that low on the list.

It’s hard to rank them all, but I can try to group them by tier:

Excellent:

• The Ark Society
  • The Finish Line
  • Situs Inversus
  • Chasing a Ghost

Very good:

• The Showstopper
  • The World of Tomorrow
  • Another Life

Good:

• Nightcall
  • Three Headed Serpent

Meh:

• A Gilded Cage
  • Freedom Fighters
  • Club 27

Well it was not for a lack of trying, I still like Nightcall and will still defend it as a well-made level and my list is still very much in progress in fact I just remember Ken Morgan and how fucking dull he is as an NPC and as a written character.

But even Morgan’s routine is better because it’s an actual routine and not just a single scripted chain of events.

Yeah but Morgan is also a dreadfully dull character even as a lawyer his character was outshone by Yuki in my opinion. Alma had a personality at least and I remember her dialogue and the opportunities related to her are better.

That’s true. Also, the mission has a problem of some kill opportunities not being challenges just like PZ maps where you can dress up as a cult guy and then drown Nabazov. For example, you can make Alma go into the water and drown if you hold her at gunpoint.

True the challenges or lack thereof is really the only thing that feels off to me about the new levels.

It feels like there should be more of the ones tied to opportunities (i.e find the Kashmirians apartment, you know what I mean) and rename some like “Become the X” but that is so inconsequential to me

Am I the only one who doesn’t really rate another life? I mean I think it’s great but not excellent. Mine would go something a little like:

Excellent:
The Showstopper
World of Tomorrow
Situs Inversus
The Finish Line
Chasing a Ghost
The Ark Society

Very Good:
Three Headed Serpent
Another Life

Good:
Nightcall

Meh:
The rest

No I was really close to putting it in my great category but when I think about the opportunities, Janus and some side people as a characters and how it improved on it’s predecessors ideas I gave it an excellent.

No I agree about Another Life, I really really like it.
But it misses out on the top tier of Hitman missions.

Another thing about all these new missions, how many of these are breaking into people’s all time top tens?

It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep ‘Meat Kings Party’…

Why do you think Nightcall is better than Marrakesh, Bangkok and Colorado missions? :thinking: