Hitman 2 (2018) Announcement Discussion (Gameplay included)

If the game is being sold already in some countries, would be possible for IOI to launch the game tomorrow for gold owners or something? Actually, fuck gold edition, just release the game already for all

2 Likes

Good lord can someone stop this annoying shitposting already

2 Likes

I think you mean amazing shitposting.

3 Likes

Surely we can come up with some better posts with only about 40 to go - no need to rely on spam and shitposting.

vault glitches behind you
pshhh, nothing personnel kid

missed opportunity, should have been “my analysts are closing in as we speak”. but its still great regardless

1 Like

The Hitman Memes thread is that way

You overestimate me senpai

Bitch you have nothing on me and my fighting abilities. I have a black belt in Shaq Fu, I picked it up wandering the bamboo forests of Chicago. I am the fifth dimension mega ninja and my kung fu is best. I have learnt the mystical Japanese art of unagi a state of utter awareness. I have master the Isreali art of Krav Magah were all I do is hit a man in his balls cause only Isreal is evil enough to make a martial art like that. I have beaten all the Marios even Mario Teaches Typing my spatial awareness is unrivalled

Hey we only have space for like 43 more posts

Shoutout @ Shaq Fu jajajajaja

1 Like

He’s right though we should discuss deep and meaningful content. So I propose we start a book club and use the remaining space to discuss each entry in the complete works of Arthur Conan Doyle

1 Like

Did this already happen?

I don’t know, mang, that sounds cool and all, but is it a proper level, as in roughly one-sixth of the game the way Paris was? Or is it more like a bonus mission with a lot of empty map?

It sounds worse by the minute… And I actually criticized someone for being too negative… Well sorry you were right about it. So we actually only get 5 levels for full price… Nice

2 Likes

It’s on now

https://mixer.com/MixerBlueShow

1 Like

it’s happening now. theyre just stalling

2 Likes

Now listen closely
Here’s a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a villain number 47
You have to chase a Sierra Knox on the run

Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
Shh
No, don’t ruffle the foliage!

We are the 48s!
Hey!
We are the 48s!

Now look at this duck, that I have found
When I say go, get ready to blow
Go!
Throw it at him, not me!
Uh, let’s try something else

Now watch and learn, here’s the deal
He’ll be electrified with this puddle here!
gasps What are you doing!?

We are the 48s!
Hey!
We are the 48s!
We’re the 48s!
Hey hey!

5 Likes

Like Shaq Fu is not deep and meaningful content. You disrespect Shaq with your blasphemy. That juicy Shaq meat will be mine.

1 Like

A level being smaller doesnt mean it’s not a level. It’s about the quality overall, otherwise we’d not be accepting 6 levels in these past games over BM’s 11.

Shitposting aside its great to see that this thread started with the very first trailer, and that it’s ending just by the time that Hitman 2 releases. What a fun ride it has been, good to be have been a part of it

Lets discuss the entire Cassandra Snow series by Craig Black instead :wink:

1 Like

Please don’t let this thread die on yet another fucking pointless debate on NZ and its size. Let it die in the warm embrace of Michael Jordan’s baseball career ]