Hitman 2 all firearms in game with photos

Hello,

after completing mastery 20 on every level in Hitman 2 and additional challenges, I took a screen on every weapon that I unlocked in my inventory.

But that’s not it. I notice during the gameplay very often that NPCs have a different set of weapons compared with what we have and always 2 versions of each weapon that changes some only the color, some adding different accessories.
In fact many resembles real life weapons.

Example:
HACKL 9 is inspired by a Glock
BARTOLI is very similar to a Beretta
SHASHKA looks clear as day to be a mix of AK47 and Galil
DAK X2 is in fact a UZI
FUSIL G1 very similar to M16
HX-7/10 a MP5

In this thread I want to show you all the firearms present in Hitman 2.
All weapons displayed with a picture and the description of it from the ones we unlock and the other ones you see the guards carrying or that are displayed, hidden, on the walls of some missions.

I’m sure some will appreciate this thread as well as find it very useful even for the new players.
First part you will find the firearms we unlock by mastery and challenges.
Second part is all about NPCs weapons.

Pistols

HITMAN%E2%84%A2%202_20181120195913

mk%202

SMG

SHOTGUNS

HITMAN%E2%84%A2%202_20181119153457

ASSAULT RIFLES

SNIPERS

HITMAN%E2%84%A2%202_20181119153713

NPC WEAPONS

45 Likes

Great thanks!

At first I read the title as “all firealarms in game with photos” and thought, well, another dedicated post by badea :sweat_smile: Good job!

7 Likes

Isn’t this dedicated enough?

8 Likes

Depends. Did you make softair replicas of them already?

1 Like

Not worth with these ones. The ICA briefcase is something nice to replicate however.

2 Likes

The one you started or one from the new game that lack the logo?

You’re missing at least the solid gold pistol in Rico’s safe, so there might be 60+ and you’ve missed a few.

4 Likes

Thank you, had no idea about that one. I’m going to search for it ASAP and update the post.

Here you go…

8 Likes

Here are some of my pics. Previous one I ve taken of this forum

3 Likes

here is how to get it.

@Quine got it.

Thank you guys. That one really slept. I think there are no more now. Cool gun.
Wish it was an unlock for our inventory.

3 Likes

Yeah sad that we cant use it on all maps and when we wanna use have to get it out of the safe. I have a seperate save file with it… When I wanna show friends or wanna have a blast with it.

I think adding NPC weapons to our pre mission loadout should be added as long as we left the mission and completed all objectives with said weapon in our Inventory… because wow these weapons look cool.

1 Like

My god, man. This is an excellent post!

1 Like

Seriously, they have all of these cool guns and we get “MK IIs”. I would love to have a Hackl Covert, or the HX-7 Covert! And I really wish the Druzhina was silenced.

But seriously, could they not have just replaced things like the HWK-I with the Hackl Covert, or just suppressed it? It’s annoying to have cool guns that can’t be suppressed. (Also, the Black Lily should get the Steady Aim perk)

11 Likes

there’s a unique Jaeger 7 variant available only in ghost mode

9 Likes

Something I noticed is that the mark 2 Tac-SMG has a different foregrip. Which made me wonder why IO didn’t go all out and change all of the attachments to the mark 2 guns, this would at least make them look a little different, and not entirely useless.

1 Like

EDIT: i just realized both the silenced and unsilenced TAC are both named “TAC-SMG”

Is there a way to get the dart gun? Or its only exclusive to New Zealand?