HITMAN 2 August 2019 Roadmap

The August roadmap has just been revealed on the developer live stream! It includes three escalations, three legacy elusive targets, a brand new challenge pack, new featured contracts and a new item/outfit pack for expansion pass owners!

30 Likes

MK2 briefcase :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: the trolls!

17 Likes

They might be Legacy ETs but at least they are three this time and one in Colorado so we get the Tactical Gear with Hunter’s hat. The rest looks awesome, specially that pack with the ICA Flash Cellphone and Smart Casual Suit. I’m having also a nice laugh ICA EB MK2 being unlockable but that’s fine.

7 Likes

The challenge pack is the best case scenario in the isle of Sgail

4 Likes

August Unlocks

August 2
Elusive Target Unlocks :

• The Undying Suit - Complete 12 ETs (1 ET left for those who completed all 11 ETs so far)
  • Tactial Gear With Hunter Hat - Complete The Chameleon ET in Colorado

August 8
Challenge Pack

• Complete the Best Case Scenario Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgail - ICA Executive Briefcase Mk2

August 27
Smart Casual Pack/Expansion Pass:

• Smart Casual Suit
  • Ica Flash Phone
  • IO Elite S2VP Earphones
11 Likes

Not really excited for this month, at least we get the colorado outfit.

I’m happy with 3 Escalations, a new Challenge Pack and 3 (!) ET’s, The Gunrunner will be a challenge, I sniped him the first time, so this time I will try to SA this one, no matter if I have to subdue the whole garage :joy:.

2 Likes

I want the briefcase just because of the sticker also maybe it could be intresting to have delayed KOs behind corners at that

Undying look is meh imo and Skin pack looks actually like im gonna equip it more than twice

1 Like

“3 Legacy Elusive Targets”

download

Also the unlocks are pretty meh, but I’ll take it.

19 Likes

I call this month “elusive targets progression catch up month”

Regardless I’m happy to see I’m getting 3 suits this month. Now we just need @Travis_IOI to acknowledge we need a more organized suit selection screen.

2 Likes

Is the old freakish briefcase animation back or just exclusive to this MK2 briefcase?

1 Like

idk what you mean by briefcase animation, but the slow travel speed is for this briefcase only

6 Likes

no new ET’s until The Resort is launched
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

glad i paid to have stuff that i already paid for.

3 Likes

Everyone will be flocking to this briefcase now since it is now multipurpose as a distraction, container, and homing throwable. The ICA R&D team must have been having a field day after discovering this technology.

4 Likes

Yeah…
And now I have another question: why is it so? Why is so huge delay of new Elusive Targets?

Yeah that’s what I mean. Was kinda hoping it’d be available for all briefcases.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The fact that they’re giving us back the homing briefcase via this new one is absolutely excellent. Am sold

6 Likes

Most likely because of all of the other dlc they’re putting out

2 Likes

well if you think about it, this is the best of both worlds. for people that want the homing briefcase but also the people that dont.

8 Likes

I presume to get the big content releases out of the way and then focus on filler content for Year 2 which would most likely consist of H2 Targets and Challenges and possibly a GOTY Upgrade Re-Release for H2. One can assume and hope right?

3 Likes