if u dont got 2080 like me , there are many solutions to keep it running , at least for 2-3 hours
- was posted here (Vram ) Test from auto to 2000-3000 or 4096 (initial) and 16386 (maximum)
- (2000-3000 and Auto worked for me ) BE SURE ITS NOT DISABLED
- is installing it on C (where OC is installed) ,same with ur Steam !
- is to set V-Sync in Game and in NVIDIA CONTROLL SETTINGS ( just for Hitman 2 in apps)
Example : Game running Interval 1 ,set it in NCS for H2 also to Adaptive . If Interval 2 ,set it to Adaptive Half
- Disable Geforce Experience AND NvCamera Ansel(C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools - NvCamera Config . disable Ansel )
- Disable Picture in Picture in Game Options
- Disable Auto Save and Show Auto Save in Game options
- Disable Steam Overlay in Game
I also diffragment my drives and clean it from trash
No Effects brings to turning off Anti Virus or Firewall ,dont broke ur PC ,it will bring no changes.
This Solution worked for me to play 2-3 hours. Crash still there , but very very rare and if i restart game i always can play another 2 hours( couldnt play even 1 minute cause of 0x80000003 crash before)
My Hardware is 16gb Memory ,Intel i5 8400 and a Geforce 1080 Oheonix GLH .
I hope i could help someone to enjoy the Exclusigve Target