HITMAN 2 Contracts From HMF Members

I played this after unlocking the stubby Masamune this afternoon, and really enjoyed it. Think there’s three disguise changes in this run:

It was also a nice reminder of how I still don’t know some of these H2 maps that well (even after all these months). :smile:

I saw your time, @Ed_ll3, and wondered how you pulled off such an amazing time. Very impressive!.

@TheBored23: I wanted to go for a suit only run on this really interesting contract…

The Marino Allocation - Suit Only (4.04)

1 Like

@Ed_ll3 @Euler13 Very impressive from you both! I should’ve known there was a quicker means of isolating Lee than poisoning his drink, and that you two would inevitably find it.

2 Likes

You can follow him past the food stands for an easy kill without poison as well (if you choose to disqualify Moses - around 3m20s). @TheBored23

Nicely done Euler. That’s a lot of prep for SO. :grin:

1 Like

Been awhile. Here’s a trending contract with a half decent run.

1 Like

The Marino Allocation by @TheBored23 (2:03)

Similar idea to Ed’s but different routing. I tried to do a Suit Only, Minimal Items, No Knockouts, No Thrown Distractions run, but all the ways I could think of to prematurely end the race (give the keys to the fake mascot, get rid of the guy who needs to pee) didn’t work, and the other ways either require a disguise or a KO. It still technically works, but it requires waiting out the full duration of the race and I can’t have that in a video (plus everything else is so simple that it takes only a minute or two to get into position for the kill). If anyone knows how to get those methods working reliably without knockouts, let me know; I could swear you just had to trigger the flamingo blackmailer’s thing and the race would end very quickly thereafter, but it wasn’t working for some reason.

4 Likes

I was about to enter contracts mode just to try a few things out, and I noticed that the order of missions is swapped. It goes Prologue – HITMAN 2 content – Legacy Content (season 1). It wasn’t always like this. Was it changed to this in the most recent patch? Cause… I’m not a fan of it. It just looks weird, in my opinion.

it was mentioned in the patch notes

1 Like

Could you please specify which one it was in or tell me what exactly it said? Sorry, I really can’t seem to find it.

Franco Lits
Franco w/ Fire Accident
PS4: 2-12-3008314-62
PC: 1-12-7555920-29

Simple to recreate.

Solution is very simple yet satisfying.

1 Like

Recreated on PC

ID : 1-12-7555920-29

1 Like

Contract name: Off Guard Time
Contract ID: 1-16-7916212-73
Platform: PC
Description: :tropical_drink:

There is my strat for Franco List. Very nice contract @JohnnyAxXx :+1:

1 Like

Platform : PS4
Contract name : Rapid assault
Contract ID : 2-09-3417901-85
Complications : no bodies found, no pacifications

2 Likes

Contract name : Re:
Contract ID : 2-11-3856832-85
Complications : no pacifications

1 Like

Contract name : Stop the randomness
Contract ID : 2-10-9110665-93
Complications : None

Kill the two guards lounging in Yuki’s suite, no restrictions

6 Likes

Recreated your contract on PC
1-10-8092764-43

and here’s my run of it as well
3 Likes

Amazing!! Thanks for playing and recreating! :blush:

Here is my 2:46 run…classic propane kill :smile:

1 Like

Platform : PC
Contract name : The Actor (Unrestricted Version)
Contract ID : 1-07-7659384-54

Simply an old contract I made with every restriction removed. I thought the targets were interesting enough on their own. The old version also required every kill to be an explosion accident, so if you’d like to try that instead, go ahead. Old complications were suit kills and no pacifications.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox
Contract name: All Work And No Play
Contract ID: 3-03-2933678-09

I was going to submit this back when I thought the theme for the Featured Contracts was going to be Spring Break. It revolved around killing four business owners, three of which need to be killed with their own favorite tool. In the end I think it’s for the best I didn’t submit this, because I don’t think it’s a contract for everyone.

I think this contract is especially fit for the roleplayers and puzzle-lovers. The hairdresser and the chef are quite challenging. I’m not sure if speedrunners will enjoy it though.

In any case, I’d love your feedback and to see any playthroughs.

@MrWaterhandle: the contract ID you posted in your last submission is not correct

5 Likes