HITMAN 2 Contracts From HMF Members

I’ve had that happen A LOT. Mainly because sometimes I kill the targets in a certain order to either get their pictures to appear in a certain order that I think looks more satisfying (also the first will be the face of the contract so it matters) or to obfuscate the order in which players should kill the targets which incentivises players to think of the route themselves.

2 Likes

I have this problem too, when i try long range kills or delayed accidents… no idea how to make it better.

0 Likes

Platform; PS4
Contract name; Run from the Chaser
Contract ID; 2-22-1105179-50

[optional] You can KO only four times. It means don’t KO anyone except NPC who has the disguise.
[optional] Don’t use emetic syringe.

1 Like

Platform; PS4
Contract name; Melt Away
Contract ID; 2-13-8137631-50

1 Like

Bigger problem for me is getting to body before they’re put in a body bag, especially since I do sniper contracts from the other side of the map. You just have to hope that you don’t want extra complications as optional objectives, so you can run quickly to the body and shoot anyone in your way before they get put in a body bag (Or just shoot everyone who might put the body in a bag); or you gotta go in beforehand and tag them first before killing, but that takes up time and ruins any “don’t change disguise” complication (presuming they’re in a restricted area)

0 Likes

Oh I totally know what you mean. Personally, i gave up on sniper kills, too hard to set up and usually i don’t like restrictions, but that’s my opinion.

0 Likes

Platform; PS4
Contract name; Contract #200
Contract ID; 2-22-3111829-50

1 Like

So I was working on a contract pack but lost steam halfway through, realising that I didn’t find the quality of the contracts to be satisfactory. So despite me never finishing the contracts I did have a rough story worked out and here’s the artwork :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just so you know, I’m looking at that image and nodding in the way that an elderly Japanese man might nod at something that has earned his approval and respect.

1 Like

I took on the ultimate contract challenge… to make something in the ICA Facility that wasn’t shit… this is what I came up with.

See if you can come up with the trick to killing some of the targets very quickly SA style, and doing it SO for extra street cred

1 Like

You really need to start pasting the PC contract ID in text format

0 Likes

I usually do, but it just felt wrong without a PS4 ID to post alongside it :frowning:

I don’t get the obsession with the IDs though, it says the name right there to type in, and the Author’s name on the rare chance another contract has the exact same name; I never use IDs when I try out someone’s contract

0 Likes

Alright :smiley:
It’s probably just my personal habit of using that special field on the contracts page where you can go to a contract directly with the ID, I rarely use the search.

0 Likes

Decided to post my “Don’t Blink” series here! You can see the title + IDs within the beginning of every video but also keep in mind that they may spoil how to accomplish these if you continue to watch. I wanted to try creating the absolute shortest contracts possible, and have requirements to complete within the set timeframe and other strict rules. These are definitely not for regular Hitman fans and focused purely on speed and timing. The very last one I made I think I went too overboard with it… but tbh I made these just to have fun and to push the limits, heh! I hope people try em out! If not then feel free to watch these vids instead, if you are simply curious to see! : )

Don’t Blink (8 seconds):

Don’t Blink II (8 seconds):

Don’t Blink III (5 seconds):

Don’t Blink IV (25 seconds):

Don’t Blink V (18 seconds):

Don’t Blink VI (4 seconds):

And yes… I’m aware that for “Don’t Blink VI” I cheesed it by entering the menu screen a couple times, but I honestly did do it without needing to do that but I couldn’t do it again for when I wanted to record it lmao… and I tried for like 3 hours.

0 Likes

Contract: Ice Cold Killer
Sapienza
ID 2-03-4604918-08 (PS4)

@CHAOS_AGENT_45 @immadummee47

1 Like

This is different to the contract I posted earlier. May seem basic, but I’ve ended up having a lot of fun figuring out new ways to get my SA time down, in a race against the people on the leaderboard. I went from 3 minutes when I first played, to 51 seconds, somehow someone got SA on this contract in 43 seconds.

PS4: 2-10-0445255-11
XBOX: 3-10-7219200-80
PC: 1-10-8268889-52

4 Likes

This is my first ever Hitman 2 contract named “Something Bugging You?”. I hope you enjoy it! Feedback always helps.
Platform: Xbox
Contract Name: “Something Bugging You?”
Contract ID: 3-22-3811058-24

0 Likes

NOW ON PS4
So when playing Shaman Shenanigans I learned that the villagers follow you around if you’re dressed as the shaman… I had a quick search and no one on seems to have made a contract utilizing this game mechanic, so I took it upon myself to make a contract out of it! Get the villagers to follow you, then lead them to their doom.

It ended up being harder to get SA than I thought. You gotta duck outta sight of the non-target villagers or they’ll follow you too.

PC: 1-12-6204355-52
PS4: 2-12-8112260-15
XBOX: 3-12-9494506-80

7 Likes

This was a nice contract, a bit easy though, if you run fast enough you can get the 4 targets and lead to a free accident (not spoiling witch one)

0 Likes

Nice! I keep having to stage my own accidents and it takes too long; I look forward to figuring out how to do it better

0 Likes