HITMAN 2 Contracts From HMF Members

Don’t get your hopes up :stuck_out_tongue:

HITMAN 2 - Ninja Bunny Bingo - (In due form) - (4:11)

PS4 and PC

• Disciplinary Procedures
  • Bank on Your Aim
  • It Happened Again
3 Likes

Platform: PC
Contract name: “The Low of Samsara”!
Contract ID: 1-16-7158167-97
(All Accident Kills)

2 Likes

First time posting contracts here. I’m REALLY far from a pro player, so the contracts may be too easy for those really familiar with the game. I hope the funny briefing of the three compensates that fact.

REPORT AND BELIEVE

Briefing

ID: 1-16-8928057-85

FOOD, FAST AND FAT

Briefing:

ID: 1-11-6804038-85

CAPITALIST CONNECTIONS

Briefing:

ID: 1-24-8774488-85

1 Like

Please take this as constructive advice. I’m on Xbox, so I can’t play them anyway, but keep in mind that bullet distractions are an important stragegy for many players. Using Perfect Shooter is going to put a lot of players off. As a complication it has a place when you want players to sneak through a camera infested area without taking the easy option of shooting them out, but generally it should be used sparingly if you want to encourage people to play.

6 Likes

Those featured contracts took a toll even on you, I see :see_no_evil::joy:

3 Likes

Perfect shooter
No knockouts
Don’t get spotted
Muffins only
All mandatory

Coming soon to a featured contract near you

5 Likes

You forgot to put headshots only on the menu :smirk:

2 Likes

Is it even possible to headshot an NPC without them dying? Maybe with the Krugermeier at a really, really long distance?

I could make the world’s worst sniper contract.

Yes.

1 Like

You’re right, i hate having so many complications. It was a mistake from my first contracts. Anyways, it’s optional, but yes, bullet distractions are interesting.

Future contracts will have less complications. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Platform : PS4
Contract name : Sweater lover 47
Contract ID : 2-24-3612946-85
Complications : no bodies found, no pacifications

3 Likes

Nice contract this Report and Believe. Really tests your skills. I can imagine that it’s not for everyone (not that all contracts should be).

1 Like

Platform : PC
Contract Name : Fernando’s Legacy
Contract ID : 1-12-5338280-83
Complications : Targets Only, No Pacifications

I tried to make a contract around Fernando Delgado’s cello and the museum in general, with kills reminiscing of his hit in Blood Money. It’s not too hard and should be somewhat quick for a 5-target contract.
I don’t think that idea turned up as good as I wished it to be (always feel awkward when creating contracts since I’m never sure if my targets are interesting) but if there is positive feedback I will submit it for this month’s featured contracts as I originally intended.

PS4
Hotel Death
2-08-4978665-01

2 Likes

Name: Rebooting the Executive Board
Contract ID: 1-24-4721235-03
Briefing: The New York branch needs to be reset. Local IT guy makes for a perfect patsy. Eliminate him, take is disguise, and then take out management.

1 Like
2 Likes

Contracts are much better if you don’t have too specific complications,like here: pistol elimination ,or having to take in total 3 disguises. If you,say,removed the “elimination” from “pistol elimination”,and removed the disguises,or just leave one,it wouldn’t be that bad. I can’t really judge it,as I didn’t play it(I’m on Xbox),but maybe because of the targets locations,it isn’t that bad.It’s just,I see a lot of similar contracts (5 targets,different kill methods,several disguises),and the targets are just scattered across the whole map. Makes no sense,just too much complicated

Anyway,just a tip. Keep on enjoying the game!

Speed-running some PS4 member contracts:

The Dirty Millionaires

Cops And Robbers

Cassidy, Janus + More

1 Like