Hitman 2 CUT CONTENT - UNUSED Diana Burnwood Sounds

@Thales_Kruger @YourGudBudNel @STEVEORSOMTHING @StealthShadow @Bending_Cheese67 @slawek382 @AGENT4T7 @EricTheAussie @JohnnyDrama @AGENT_58
#While digging through the Hitman 2 files… Once again, I found some rare unused and uncut dialogue files for all of the characters: 47, Vittorio, Generic NPCs, Diana Burnwood, Don Giulliani, etc.
For a start, I will just share all my findings for Diana Burnwood. If there is good enough intentions, I will do a video on 47’s cut content. :wink:

11 Likes

Edit: With the quality and slurs of the sounds in this video, you can kind of see why they were cut out, haha. However, I believe I can fuse them back into the game somehow… :open_mouth:

Pretty cool stuff
However some of these are in the game I think.Share some more @Kcuts_Titogi!

1 Like

@AGENT_58
I’m sure a couple are, haha. I probably just never heard them myself. I hardly pay attention when I play, haha. :smile: Definitely, man. I will gladly do another video on cut content from H2. I’m not entirely sure on what, though.

Edit: You know, the maid from “Anathema” has over 33 things she says? It’s so strange to hear them, as IO only used like 5 of her lines in-game.

It seems there were always plans for a more casual tone for Diana Burnwood.

1 Like

Yeah, in these files, they all are breathing too much, like it sounds like they’re fucking or something while they were reading their scripts, lol. :laughing:

Interesting. I think some of them are in the game. But some new dialogue regardless!

1 Like

Diana: “Now you’re getting the hang of it, 47!” :laughing:

2 Likes

“Pick it up… Try it out, 47” :laughing:

2 Likes

Diana: “Not bad. But you can do better, 47.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Man, it sounds so wrong when you put it like that, haha.

1 Like

Are these just now discovered? You should put Them on a website called the cutting room floor.

2 Likes

Yes, sir. I have discovered a whole BUNCH of cut content, for H2 and Contracts. Even stuff that was supposed to be said, but can only be known by subtitles.

1 Like

I’m sure glad they reconsidered their decision to record dialogue in a McDonalds bathroom with a hand-held tape recorder before shipping the final game.

6 Likes