HITMAN 2 December 2018 Game Update 2.12

I’ve never played Featured Contracts before, because chasing high scores doesn’t interest me, so unlockable rewards are a nice incentive to finally take part. Good decision, IOI.

On the downside, I don’t see any sniper fixes. I’d like to not get swarmed by psychic guards if I snipe a target from a hidden location.

Also … please open the Holiday Hoarders map to contract creation in Hitman 2!

9 Likes

Lol I’m afraid I can’t, I’m leaving for work in a few minutes. I just haaad to peek before I did.

2 Likes

Ahh no worries mate!

1 Like

Since when has the damn Museum been closed for the Sheikh

1 Like

An Explosive Xmas Gift is suspicious to pick up… Hmmm

15 Likes
1 Like

Can’t recall mention of it on the patch notes page, but I can confirm that they’ve addressed white dots not disappearing from the mini-map once you’ve chucked those bodies into a container.

One issue does remain, the dot doesn’t turn black if an enforcer/trespass detector is knocked out or incapacitated like H2016.

Bloom? Marrakesh asks for it

3 Likes

The priceless challenge is still there even tho they said it was removed, it’s there, can’t be done and bothers you.

1 Like

I’ve tried everything to destroy that package

Anybody know where to find 3 bricks in Paris to do the knockout challenge? I’ve searched what feels like most of the map and still only found one. Used to be 50% of all presents gave you one, but with the fancy new gifts, I can’t seem to find any bricks in the presents.

I think there’s one present with 3 bricks inside it

1 Like

Any clue where to find it?

The gift package in the security room

1 Like

No
Rip
20 characters

Did you get the silent assassin challenge for it?

So the problem is that it’s showing 4 stars even though you got SA and completed the challenge, interesting…

can someone look at the featured contract challenge unlocks

There is just measuring tape showing. Other unlocks are empty

3 Likes

Dropping some screenshots for references. :slight_smile:

9 Likes