Disguise & Play as NPC, a HITMAN 2 mod…is out now!
- Have you ever wanted to play as the Granny in Whittleton Creek? Or as a random female civilian, or any NPC you saw that had a cool beard, hairstyle, or outfit?
- Well now you can with this mod! My mod lets you disguise as any NPC and you play as their NPC model. Agent 47 has mastered his disguise skill and you won’t see his bald head anymore in disguises.
- It is designed to be just for fun and work well in every map, it also keeps the NPC’s “profession”. For example if you disguise as Alma Reynard in Hawke’s Bay…no one will attack you and think you’re her!
- Compatible with every game version…also DX11 / DX12, etc.
- Place “H2DisguiseNPC.exe” and “H2DisguiseNPC.ini” in your HITMAN2 folder where “Launcher.exe” is.
- Configure settings in “H2DisguiseNPC.ini” such as changing charsets.
- Run “H2DisguiseNPC.exe” which will automatically launch your game, or you can always run it after you launch the in-game. It will automatically enable the mod whenever you’re in a level.
- To uninstall, simply delete “H2DisguiseNPC.exe”.
- IO Interactive