HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #1: The Undying (20 November 2018)

Really? I am not currently playing the game so I cannot check.

Explosive Pen, Florida Fit (basically florida w/ gloves) upon a successful ET in Miami and Terminus for SA for any ET

2 Likes

So that’s why the servers were down.

this target will most likely be coming back as his suit is the unlock for 12 ETs

Ok, how do we feel about these suits, for real. Casual Undercover, what is this thing? That’s not something I expect to get for the effort of 15 ET’s. Also, some of us already have the Winter Suit, so that’s a shame.

Honestly, I want them all, but Blood Money or bust for me. The Undying Look isn’t too bad, but kind of underwhelming overall, tbh.

Well I never got the Winter Suit so I am very interested in seeing if I unlock it again.

2 Likes

How are you planning on taking Mark Faba down? With Silent Assassin or Not, Restarts or Not? I was planning on killing him with a dose of lethal poison in that bucket of food i saw somewhere

1 Like

Florida suit with gloves <3

I will try SA, I must restart I think, first I have to find this guy and see where he is, maybe follow him around and see if he drinks or eat something and after that, replan and restart the mission.

2 Likes

He is in the Kronstad building, the second highest floor, i think

2 Likes

Oh good lord.

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1064881299746250753

Taking Diana talks too much to a whole other level.
Thanks for spoiling, lady.

1 Like

#TeamNoRestarts assemble.

8 Likes

I would advise caution if attempting to use lethal poison; on a couple of my SA runs in the main game, there seems to be a bug where it still registers as a “body found” in the end scoring screen, killing your SA rating.

I’ll be attempting Emetic for this very reason, then try and dispatch him somewhere secluded.

3 Likes

#RestartsBecauseIneedTheSilentAssassinSoIcan100%TheGame

6 Likes

Wow First time I’ve seen IO actually come straight out and tell you the possible ways to kill your target.

They even tell you the door is locked. Holy crap.

5 Likes

Well thats a good thing to know. Thanks

1 Like

My game plan is to search for the pen or earphones and try to kill with those. I will aim for SA but I will not restart.

4 Likes

Understandable since it is the first ET in Hitman 2, IO-I don’t want new players to fail their first ET and loose interest in ET’s I think.

10 Likes

You’re doing the Lord’s work, brother.

5 Likes

I hope to choke him or a headshot.

1 Like