HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #3: The Appraiser (25 January 2019)

You’re a speedrunner, I’m sure you can figure that part out :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I got like 25 SAs last season. Now I’m 2 for 3 and I don’t have the suits haha. That’s why I love this game though.

3 Likes

No videos of people’s runs uploaded yet? Come on people stop slacking.

Unfortunately, since I failed that absolute letdown the Revolutionary, no Absolution suit for me. Let’s hope the Next ET is on Mumbai

2 Likes

As I said:

36 Likes
2 Likes

Unfortunately Jamison doesn’t have unique dialogue for if you disguise yourself as Nathaniel Blake

Also does anyone know if Sophia has always made a phone call about an anthropologist or is that new?

1 Like

How much, appraiser ?

37 Likes

Imagine if someone acted like 47 did in this video. Straight away everyone would be like what are you doing, why are you climbing out that window sir :joy:. Nice run, thanks for making it easier for me to SA. There is still a good chance I will screw it all up.

Finally! Took me longer then i want to admit.

Took the easy option. The Cigarette one

I can by the way confirm that if you kill a target, and press alt+f4 the ET is still available.
Got SA and got two suits. The absolution one and the level-based one.

1 Like

Giving me access to 2 coins in chapel and 3 body containers in next room makes it too easy to knock out everyone. Well, another ET, another poison kill.

How did you get her over there? :smiley:

1 Like

Some magic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, this is the second time I blew SA on something stupid. If you’ve completed all objectives undetected, don’t go for a harder exit just for fun. :wink:

2 Likes

This was a pretty fun one. A lot better than the Revolutionary, with a solid mix of objectives that adds a little tension but doesn’t shake the mission up that much. Not quite The Undying but that’s to be expected since the Undying was very high effort.

2 Likes

tbh, when an ET is soooo easy, the tempation to over complicate things is too damn high.

Agreed. I went to get my starting suit back and everything, like an idiot.

2 Likes

I was going to blast through this before the school run with a gallery start and an accident kill. However it was really good, so I decided to spend a little bit more time on something SO with the Broadsword.

Fair play to whoever put this one together; I’ve been critical of gameplay and quality of some of the recent content, but this was right up there in terms of options and play styles. :hearts:

12 Likes

I’d say the lock pick a lot more useful in H2 than in H1 because of the BC nerf and the fact that there’s a lot more locked doors. However for speed running it’s still probably not that useful because it’s just easier to find a more efficient route since lockpiciking takes ages. For normal play it’s a must though now imo

4 Likes