HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #3: The Appraiser (25 January 2019)

Ah so it wasn’t as simple as dropping it when she’s at the center table? Hmmm…

0 Likes

Fish, lockpick, start in the gallery. Not too fast, but easy enough to repeat and safely perform. I could not think of a reliable way to eliminate it directly in the gallery and decided to intercept it in the second room where it was sent, after which I would use a bodyguard disguise to calmly pick up the journal and escape.
Simple and reliable way with not the worst time.
3 Likes

Ok. After all this nonsense I hope the next target is in Mumbai.

0 Likes

It would be great if we could play the Elusive target without the game FUCKING WELL CRASHING TO DESKTOP LIKE IT HAS FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS!!!

0 Likes

XD

This text will be blurred

0 Likes

If you’ve got an RTX card, maybe don’t drop $500+ on a product that is not proven?

Your own fault.

0 Likes

sa/so no ko’s, scalpel kill. I liked this ET!

8 Likes

My attempt at The Appraiser, accident kill (1:03)

17 Likes

ET #8: The Mad Scientist.

Good evening 47,

Your target is Doctor Megalomaniac, inventor of a highly dangerous weapon only known as Death Ray.

6 Likes

Que? Performance of the card is great, and every game works great, with hitman being the sole exception that frequently crashes.

6 Likes

Lol I didn’t know she would be dumb enough to smoke next to that oil tank so I lured her with a coin and shot the oil instead. Seems like a pretty easy ET since you could just let her kill herself there. Still a good target though, much better than the previous one.

Sadly this thing wasn’t present, if not hidden somewhere.

5 Likes

As I see, most of the targets conveniently roaming through or near some kill possibilities, so to speak.
Oil tanks, barrels, railings, abysses, network filters and so and so on

0 Likes

I noticed she stood in a water-poodle in the gallery as well.

0 Likes

Yeah I got her with the electrocution kill

0 Likes

How about chandelier kill? As I recall she walks under a couple

0 Likes

Another good ET in my opinion :+1:, with a good opportunity to kill the target in a accident, which I used, I could also kill her with lethal poison syringe if I wanted too, but smoking is bad for the health, more so when you stand in flammable liquid :joy:.

SA, no SO though, too risky:

and the Absolution suit is mine :blush::

13 Likes

This & the last ET are just Terrible in my view. Anyway! No distractions of any kind needed, No one needs to be subdued. Just a Sniper Rifle & Modern Emetic Syringe required for an easy Suit Only version/Accident Kill.

3 Likes

I’ll agree they could’ve been designed much better, but I wouldn’t call them terrible

3 Likes

Same old nonsense of a close bodyguard(s). Nothing unique or challenging in regards to these last two ET’s. Really enjoyed the 1st one tho.

0 Likes

This target was much better than The Revolutionary or The Undying, but i still prefer most S1 ETs.

5 Likes