HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #3: The Appraiser (25 January 2019)

Notebook moved? Never moved for me. I believe I restarted 4 or 5 times?

Side note. Really wished I’d recorded my run. I did end up getting SA, but would loved to see the reaction to my overly complicated method.

I really complicated things in my run! LOL

1 Like

I did my ET run on my first attempt, watching videos on YouTube one of them said it spawned in different locations so I just assumed that was the case!

Sorry guys my mistake lol @TheContractor @w00master

Anyway I really enjoyed the additional objective, think it’s a good addition

1 Like

No worries mate! I thought maybe I got “lucky?” with the non-moving notebook! But, glad I wasn’t goin’ insane. LOL

In terms of the multi-objectives, I actually like (also hate) them in ETs as there is some point the player has to “commit” with no going back.

Haha, that’s what happens when you believe everything you hear from youtube! Egg on my face.

Yeah it does make you play over cautious as you know one slip up and your done for.

1 Like

same, it’s really neat

Burned that bitch.

No Absolution suit though. Thanks, Revolutionary. Hopefully the next one is on Mumbai

4 Likes

Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai!

Mostly for the suit though, I am interested to see what the WC ET will look like.

1 Like

Next time you’ll kill them all. :wink:

Well, I Eliminated her! Silent Assassin!

I really liked this target a lot. I was a bit disappointed that the necklace was not in the display case, I really had my heart set on eliminating her with it. Yeah well… (does anyone know if it’s possible to get it elsewhere?) I looked around for a bit but just gave up as I was really pressed for time (I was playing it at a friends house and they needed to leave so I didn’t want to hold them up)

So, I eventually just used the gas leak and she killed herself with a cigarette. And by the looks of it, that’s how MANY did it as well lol whatever, may not have been the best kill and not the one I wanted, but I succeeded none the less and got SA!! I’m happy lol

Also, I really love the fact that they do this now with the Elusive Targets on the Hitman FB page. I really wish they would have done this with the S1 targets… makes it feel like an “official contract” lmao nice little detail there I think!

9 Likes

Here’s my run…

Failed the ET last week and wanted to play it safe so I took the n00b approach with this one. Lol

3 Likes

Successfully killed The Appraiser via accident kill when she smokes, then completely screwed the pooch trying to retrieve the notebook. Tried to get cute and take out one guard too many. Got caught, and accidentally quit the game instead of cancelling the quit. I got exactly what I deserved. Hard lesson learned…

6 Likes

I never even knew about this smoking and explosion kill that most of you guys did. I ran into her in the gallery while planning on taking blakes disguise and when i saw she stops for a second under that massive chandelier well, that was it decision made! Went upstairs and boxed the guard and the other NPC there, then put an end to that poor chandeliers life, although it went out in style, taking her with it.
The notebook though i had no idea where it was, i even looked in the penthouse still dressed as blake and nearly got spotted, got it in the end though from the chapel, took a custodian disguise before grabbing the notebook.
3rd ET with SA and really happy about that. Looking forward to that Imperial classic and the Suburban :wink:

5 Likes

I’m really excited for the next Elusive Target! I’m thinking the next location will be Whittleton Creek. Very excited to see what type of target we get in that location. So many different possibilities! Currently have Silent Assassin on all 3 targets, including all S1 targets as well.

2 Likes

It better be someplace new, not like what they’re doing with the escalations.

1 Like

Well it can’t be worse than S1 where the majority were Paris and Sapienza lol since it’s not episodic I don’t think we’ll have this problem this time around with the ET’s

I missed the S01 ETs :cry:

Oh man I’m sorry. That sucks, you really missed out. I mean sure, some were pretty bad lol but I’d say the majority of them were great. Very memorable for me

I’m bankin on 'em coming back

For your sake, hopefully they do. I don’t think they will though and if I can be honest, I wouldn’t want them to either.

(Note: I’m not just saying this because I played them, I’d feel the same way even if I missed/failed some.)

Why not though? Don’t you want your suits back?