HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #3: The Appraiser (25 January 2019)

But you know I would prefer to wait another month so the game will be fully tested and polished and the biggest major bugs gets fixed before the release…

And I also want IO too take time with the patch so IO don’t break anymore of the game. Having IO be strong-armed into patching the game has not worked. What we should do is just wait politely.

That would be a miracle

Anyone else cheaped out and followed a Mr. Freeze tutorial for this ET?

I would have done this without any guidance but I really didn’t want to risk missing out the classic suit and AC Odyssey really grabbed my attention as of late. :joy:

1 Like

It sounds like Trump wrote that for you haha!
You’d make a terrible doctor :joy: Worse than 47, even :wink:

5 Likes

I have done previously :joy: I really like his videos TBH

I did watch the briefing indeed but i think my mind was clouded with visions of that absolution suit :joy:

1 Like

Holy fuckin shit it does!!! :tired_face: Oh my God, that was so not my intention but now that you said that, I read my post in his voice and WOW…I’m totally ashamed. Laughing my ass off right now… but ashamed. :joy:

4 Likes

Bullshit… it’s been 2 1/2 months and they didn’t even acknowledge the crash to desktop bug in their upcoming patch notes - they’ve gotten the money from all the poor bastards who were dumb enough to shell out for the money in advance (myself included)…

…being patient just make it seems like they can get round to fixing it (if they ever do) whenever they want.

1 Like

@Piano_ManAgent 47… is the greatest assassin, not just in America, but around the world. He’s the strongest, smartest, greatest guy. Believe me, the best. He’s multi-talented, really, you wouldn’t believe this guy. Great carpenter. He made Melania a bird box… you gotta see this thing. Better than any other carpenter’s work. Hands down. He can cook, the best cooking you’ve ever had in your life. To die for. Honestly, just incredible. I’m a big fan.

• President Trump, 2019
10 Likes

I did this blind last night - as in, I’ve never set foot in Isle of Sgàil before - no research, no restarts, no minimap, no instinct.

Wow, this is an awesome map, and very daunting looking up to the heights of the castle from the starting spot! I felt like James Bond sauntering into the party in my tux and poking around.

After a lot of wandering I made my way through the sewers and crypt, picking up a caretaker uniform on the way. I finally found the target in the gallery, then went up to the mezzanine where I saw the handy chandelier hovering over the adventurer guy’s head. I knew this would be my method. As Belloq would certainly die in my assassination attempt, I gave up on the idea of SA and fibred and dumped the two NPCs on the mezzanine level who would hear my silenced pistol shot at the chandelier support.

The hit went to plan. On my way down, I suddenly remembered I had to get the notebook as well. Doh! I went over to where the bodies where being bagged to see if they dropped any clues. Sure enough, I found the chapel key and recalled I’d been up the chapel tower about 20 minutes earlier.

After a close shave with an enforcer, I knocked out the NPCs in the chapel and made a hasty exit out the nearby sewer entrance.

I was very pleased with that, and adored every second! I love waiting until there is an Elusive to do these Hitman 2 maps. It feels so pure.

4 Likes

LMFAO dude, just stop, I can’t even… :joy::joy::joy:

I’m done! Hahaha that’s spot on, man!! :rofl:

2 Likes

@doom-generation not to derail the thread, but real quick…

You should seriously consider making a video of Trump saying something about 47. Something like this…

You’re just too damn good at it :laughing:

Heh, I’d love to, but I don’t have video editing software, nor a computer capable of running it right now. Laptop died months back and haven’t gotten round to getting a replacement yet. Nice idea though :blush:

1 Like

Ah, that’s a shame, that would be hilarious to see lol Maybe some day then… I have no doubts that you would do a phenomenal job with it

3 Likes

Keep on fighting the system! #TeamNoIWont

2 Likes

The best lessons are the ones we get from trying to be cute.

LOL

1 Like

I had a lot of fun with this one. Saw her smoking next to the tank, and I was happy to see it was tamperable. So I found a wrench…

Also

3 years later, and the tie is still clipping through the suit.

Also did anyone notice this is the first time Diana pointed out an ET? “That is [The Appraiser whose name I’m too lazy to look up]”

ET: It’s Miranda ‘Mama Jama’ Jamison, honey!