HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #4: The Politician (8 March 2019)

I saw you rekt Trihard2 :laughing: … GG

0 Likes

Oh I see… I saw you as the first number in the PS4 leaderboard and it became interesting what strategy you used. I thought so that this was a sniper rifle. I also had thoughts about such a run, but due to my lack of sniper experience I decided to go with a “close contact”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Undying: Garroted
The Revolutionary: Kicked into a body of water (in hindsight, this was so lame, I wish I went with poison, was spotted too)
The Appraiser: Gas explosion
The Fugitive: Shoved off the mountains
The Politician: Gas explosion.

Surprised I’ve gone with so many accidents, I’m usually more of the fibre wire or knife type.

0 Likes

Of all the things I wish they were still doing, I wish they were still releasing the “after the ET” statistics. Which they abandoned after the initial release of The Forger.

I’m talking about this thing:

@Travis_IOI - plz consider bringing these back.

14 Likes

Yes please more stats (ingame and about E.T.s), make the data collected worth it guys!

0 Likes

@CHAOS_AGENT_45 @roofus @SwingSwang, we have a thread for those lists.

Your Elusive Target kill methods

2 Likes

I meant to go just scout, but ended up doing it blind… then ended up having the body found because I was too proud of how it landed after I shot her in the back of the head.

Was it worth it?

20190312205719_1

14 Likes

That was definitely worth it for that picture.

3 Likes

This target might not have been so good imo, but I just managed to pull off one of my favourite kills in Elusive Target history.

Surprise soon…

1 Like

I’ve noticed that afterwards trust me :slight_smile:

0 Likes

This was the greatest thing to witness after 2 days of constantly failing.

Silent Assassin, ICA Space Program killing Barbara E. Keating right next to the boat.

8 Likes

We found her
Judith%20Collins%20DzN-ueFOFymm

5 Likes

Real person’s cheeks more fatty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I first watched the briefing video, I’d tweeted: “Hahaha this new Hitman 2 Elusive Target, can you imagine if any New Zealand political scandal was this intense?”

But maybe there was a New Zealand political scandal this intense.

Maybe IO had uncovered the greatest political scandal in New Zealand history, something more scandalous than a thousand Oravidas, and this was the only way they could get the word out. I put on my little fedora with the piece of card that says ‘PRESS’ in the rim and I hit the footpath looking for answers, and by footpath I mean Gmail.

My sides hurt reading this…

3 Likes

Can you please post your screenshot in the appropriate thread? Much appreciated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think I’ll do this for mine. I got all SA so far and only failed The Revolutionary
The Appraiser: Gas explosion
The Fugitive: Subdue and neck snap
The Politician: Gas explosion

0 Likes

Did you miss The Undying?

0 Likes

Yeah

Also 20 character limit is stupid

0 Likes

yeah

0 Likes

Could someone be kind and tell me how many days are left until the ET disappears? I would check myself but I’m away currently.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes