HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #4: The Politician (8 March 2019)

well i did it. #norestarts. i got spotted while dragging a body though

First ET I did , and I must say… yawn :sleeping: bumped out the main guard and smoky there atop the stairs on floor 1 then awaited the arrival of the dame. At this point I let good old janbiya the blade do the talking.

It’s a small thing, but I appreciate how long these ETs are out. It’s been a busy week, and seeing there’s 80 hours left is so relieving.

This was by far the easiest ET ever

Easier than just poisoning the Revolutionary’s drink when he steps outside?

For me yes because it was easier finding the politician. It took me a while to find the revolutionary.

I somehow got really lucky today and got SA on the elusive without trying, I blew her up with the gas lamp without anyone else getting caught by the explosion. :four_leaf_clover:
It was trickier than I thought it’d be though, with all the enforcers. I had to restart a couple times.

My only problem was the camera in front of the garage. Shooting it would have been easy were it not the two guards standing next to you. And if you went into the open far away from it so the two guards couldn’t see you, there were two more patrolling, and they didn’t look in the other direction once. Argh.

For dessert:

Awesome! I didn’t even notice the fish tank, definitely wasn’t even thinking of it as an environmental kill

This was my first Elusive in Hitman 2 and boy was I rusty. Got no style points, just knocked out the guards one by one until I could fiberwire her on the balcony. Got away clean though for an SA rating.

That’s a style point right there :wink:.

Too much pressure, too much shit around me, not enough space and time to focus…

Despite all the fun i had doing that Elusive Target, i couldn’t manage to finish it on time :confused:

So rather than wasting my chance or die i’ve just missed the target.

Too bad since it was my most dedicated run from all Elusive Targets i’ve played (also my favourite).

Welp this will be the first elusive target that I have missed :frowning:
just got on the game to finish it today and it had already ended.

I would of thought it would of ended later on during the day.

Any Elusive Target arrives and departs at 13:00 GMT

hopefully they get repeated like last year, was really looking forward to playing this one.