HITMAN 2 Elusive Target #6: The Stowaway (20 December 2019)

HITMAN 2’s FINAL Elusive Target

(Will update thread at appropriate time)

But in the meantime, please use this thread to talk about the upcoming ET this December, as well as any future news regarding this target.

10 Likes

Using my modboi skills I’ve determined that the files for this ET aren’t even in the game files yet; therefore this ET will not arrive until after some form of update. I don’t know if they’re going to give us an actual update in December (mini-update probably), if so then it probs won’t be arriving until near the end of the month.

4 Likes

Looking forward to its arrival so I can face my home screen again (after my Fixer fail).

4 Likes

If it makes you feel any better The Fixer has the lowest success rate of any ET.

3 Likes

I watched the stream a while back but I don’t recall if they said — do we know if this target is male or female? (I’m hoping it’s a female as we didn’t really have that many S1 and H2 combined. Help even it out a bit.) but then again we did already have The Appraiser and The Politician just in H2 alone.

Idk, just my personal opinion, the female ET bios always seem more interesting for some reason lol

Anyway… seeing it’s in the Isle of Sgail map, does anyone have any ideas on how they plan to eliminate the target??

They did not say; although someone in another thread posted a picture of a male in a waiter uniform wearing a mask and claimed it was the ET and taken from their website, I’m skeptical though as that would probably make them very hard to find.

1 Like

Hmm Maybe he is in the wine cellar mortuary? There is a medical vial, some pills and what appears to be a medical dropper and that makeshift morgue is the only place I can think if that is medical.

Given he is a stowaway he must be somewhere hidden if he is on an island he shouldn’t be on.

1 Like

…as all highly-anticipated content drops do. At least that’ll finish the game off with a big, new exciting content drop.

Although in December usually people are doing non-gaming things near the end of the month!

1 Like

Maybe the target will be near the crates by the helicopter :laughing:

1 Like

Wasn’t the image of the male npc shown in the IO Monthly as they were talking about the ET? I’m sure that’s where the user who posted the image here got it from.

I don’t recall seeing it, and the image in the OP above is from IO Monthly, so it’s weird OP would put that image in but not the other?

It’s easy, Rudd. Just look for the one NPC emitting new subtitled key dialogue. Can’t miss it.

3 Likes

I would have… except I’m not aware of this picture you speak lol

3 Likes

I don’t know, mate, Jamison and Keating essentially have the same backstories: Englishwomen from modest backgrounds who married men much older than them, inheriting their husbands’s positions after their deaths and proving themselves to be ruthless and unethical businesswomen whose corrupt practices led to death, misery and their eventual downfall at the hands of Agent 47.

2 Likes

If only my death were so honourable. I blew myself up with a proximity duck (thinking it was a remote duck) 30 seconds into the mission.

1 Like

“47, the target is known to be wearing a commemorative ring…” :wink:

It happens to the best of us…

2 Likes

Additional points to this is that IOI frequently use heat-mapping and use places with low frequency of use for ET’s. Because the Mortuary is basically a bit out of way and only really used for the Janus corpse stories… It could be a viable location indeed.

Personally I rarely go there.

4 Likes

I’m guessing it’s probably already in the game for consoles - since otherwise IO have to pay thousands of dollars to Sony and Microsoft to release the patch to simply add in an ET.

They’re onto you PC dataminers now. :joy:

2 Likes