HITMAN 2 Escalation: The Babayeva Dissonance (Isle of Sgàil)

01_Babayeva_Dissonance

As above, can any drop the requirements in here?

6 Likes

Don’t see it on PC yet.

EDIT: Available now.

Level 1 -

Eliminate Burt Gilbert in an explosion.
Eliminate Danny Rice in an explosion.

Level 2 -

Eliminate Christy Welch with a pistol. (Any disguise)
Complication: Headshots Only - If you shoot at an NPC and miss the head, you will immediately fail the mission.

Level 3 -

Eliminate Christy Welch with a pistol. (Any disguise)
Complication: Headshots Only - If you shoot at an NPC and miss the head, you will immediately fail the mission.
Eliminate Benny Guzman with a pistol. (Any disguise)
Complication: Elimination Streak - When you eliminate your first target, you must eliminate another target within 60 seconds, or you will fail the mission. The countdown will stop when all targets are eliminated.

Targets: First two targets are the musicians on the main scene at the castle entrance. Third target is the female harpist at Janus’ funeral. Last target is the male cellist in the council lounge.

3 Likes

Accident explosion counts as kill condition or it has to be actual big loud boom?

They work. There are two propane flasks outside of the security room above the castle entrance. You can climb a gutter to get there.

2 Likes

Probably I’m stupid but how can I count this kills with silent assassin rating? I mean the targets will never move from there. If I shoot the propane flaks, i lose immediately the rating.

P.S I shoot the propanes outside the security area on second floor

Don’t shoot.
Blow up remotely with remote explosives

Ok but at this point would be better bring two remote explosives and that’s it. Anyway i understood why i didn’t get it. I shoot to many times and npc got scared for the gunshots. :man_facepalming:

You can just throw the flask to make it leak and then shoot it once from safe distance

1 Like

I finished the level 3 very difficult Good Luck everyone
I had a hard time eliminating 2 cellists because I’m doing cello IRL :confounded:

5 Likes

Level 3 seems brutal.
EDIT: Nevermind, it’s okay. Just have to do some preplanning and knock outs first, but elimination streak is a breeze. SASO’d it on first try (unlike previous levels where I choked).

3 Likes

Yes but good luck with the propanes. When i throw, propanes are usually too far from the targets or close to innocents. Anyway thx. :slight_smile:

just put them and put a BC near them

Plan to kill the four musicians for the Featured Contract.

IO makes them part of an escalation contract.

:sleepy:

3 Likes

Fortheseven‘s run on level 3 :slight_smile: Enjoy!

11 Likes

LVL 3 SA 2:14
And here my run (No glitches and tranquilizer at all). A little careless.
I think this is a great escalation.It is because of such escalations that I am literally in love with this game.
7 Likes

These runs are amazing. But i never wanted to use propane throw it was a roullete where it will stop.
Anyway, great

2 Likes

Well, I used the nearest musician as a landmark, threw a little to the right of him. It worked about 50 to 50, yes, but I did not find a better option. Anyway, thanks.

1 Like

Yeah.
I just saw MrFreeze run and we had similar runs. Almost identical. It is longer but safer I suppose.

“The Babayeva Dissonance” Isle of Sgail Escalation, Silent Assassin

Level 1: 13:05
Level 2: 19:08
Level 3: 36:03

3 Likes

Forthe Seven suggested combining the best part of my strategy (first kill) with the rest of his. So we got 2:03, this can definitely be done a little faster.
P.S. I don’t know what’s wrong with my PS4, “eat” seconds again. :frowning:
4 Likes