HITMAN 2 Escalation: The Calvino Cacophony (Santa Fortuna)

05_Clavino

Friendly reminder The Calvino Cacophony Escalation is releasing tomorrow. Upon completing the Escalation, you will unlock the dapper Hot Summer Suit. I will update this thread tomorrow with a suit description, escalation details, etc.

UPDATE
Woo, woo release day! new suit, new you or murdering outfit?.. Anywho Calvino Cacophony was released with 47’s New Dapper Suit?? With 3 Levels of the Escalation. Each level has an increased challenge like always. Friendly reminder that next week is a big week for Hitman with these following things

• Prison IOI Monthly 29th
  • August Teasers 29th
  • The Prison 30th
  • A New Sniper 30th
  • A Game Update 30th
  • The Free Anniversary Outfits for IOI Account’s 30th
11 Likes

I haven’t had the interest in doing so either so don’t worry!

7 Likes

It’s truly not worth it unless you care about completion. There are so many better melee items that aren’t such a pain to get

4 Likes

im gonna see what the suit physics are like when i unlock it.

the only suit that doesnt have any physics is the Sapienza suit. even the Casual Tourist has collars that move in the wind. so i hope this suit has some good physics

3 Likes

The Tuxedo with Gloves (Paris) lacks physics aswell. No movement for the pants when running or the jacket.

3 Likes

i just did some testing, it lacks physics in the wind. but the jacket has some bouncing physics for when crouching and stuff. weird

4 Likes

Huh I have literally never noticed that the physics were I mean a thing with suits. Weird that tux and mask doesn’t do it but I guess I haven’t paid any attention to that. Also it’s one of my favorites so I’m surprised I didn’t catch it

1 Like

Dammit, you got my hopes up, I thought this post meant it was Live already (It’s the 25th here in Australia so wouldn’t be out of the question)

2 Likes

Oh no I’m pacific time US it’s 8 PM here lol

1 Like

it should be live in about 8 hours from now

Soon.TM

20 Characters

Im not the biggest fan of the “funny” suits for hitman honestly . I feel like it ruins the Hitman atmosphere

1 Like

Compared to Clown and Blue Flamingo this isn’t even a particularly funny suit

11 Likes

Dude, you have a bird outfit on avatar

9 Likes

I am in vacation i can’t play it :sneezing_face:

1 Like

It’s live now!
Can’t wait to go home and get the suit( shirt)!

2 Likes

woah hey, the band starts without you! thats so cool

3 Likes

Im playing it rn woohooo

so the suit has pants physics, yay! there also seems to be a texture bug on the pants

9 Likes

Wow, 47 looks like a nice guy. Y’know, a gangster. Cool suit! Fitting for Landslide. Killing a maffiosi, Marco Abiatti.

4 Likes