HITMAN 2 Escalation: The Dubious Cohabitation (Mumbai)

2 Likes

When I first sniped Vanya’s guard, someone found him after a while. So in my next try killed him last and made a dash for the exit. Escaped before his body was found.

1 Like

I tried that once and didn’t make it. Sounds like I could have if I kept trying. Starting as a waiter in her building though, it didn’t take incredibly long to go up and knock 4 guys out. I don’t feel TOO stupid, haha.

1 Like

The escalation was pretty dope. But the suit, damn it’s nice. It’s going to be my go to suit for Mumbai and Marrakesh from now on.

1 Like

Each time for me, Vivaan body is discovered (some seconds after I kill him)

The lines on the collar look really bad though, they’re very noticeable

Yes, I did crank the settings to the highest possible just to make sure those lines don’t look low res because of the settings I normally use :stuck_out_tongue:

Optimisation

7 Likes
14 Likes

tumblr_inline_pjgrgqSj4B1s4cfn1_540

10 Likes

Suit looks sweeeeet! I’m a big fan :clap::clap:

1 Like

mama

3 Likes

I do not know why IO persist with low res outfits, it’s very unsightly. The game is beautiful except the main part. All season 2 suits are low textured :frowning:

Season 1 suits

Season 2 suits

Unplayable.

10 Likes

Have you seen the classic suit when it looks like it’s made out of leather? My god, it’s a nice suit, but looks ridiculous, hope they fix them at some point

3 Likes

Official High Resolution Textures Packs when, IOI?

off-topic

Option to disable that awful bloom when, IOI?

1 Like

You’re insane. I did exactly that for an hour but Dhar’s body always got found.
I gave up, i’m happy with my 0:54 lol
Great run :+1:

1 Like

Aw I was hoping for the exact Kashmirian suit. Blue, with open collar and maybe even that hat.

1 Like

I actually have The Cashemirian three piece suit IRL (I also have another like the Kashmirian’s suit in blue with alternating thin and thick stripes).

Needless to say, it’s already my favorite suit in game and I was really looking forward to this escalation contract today!

6 Likes

Ah, here we go again. It looks like the Cashmerian doesn’t count as a “Suit” disguise for Contracts Mode and Suit Only challenges. These bugs are slowly killing me.

However, the suit itself is a classy addition to 47’s wardrobe.

at least if they just said something like “we didnt have enough time/resources to make the suits as HD as 2016’s”, it would be understandable. but they literally wont say anything. i don’t understand

2 Likes

It’s weird because we got the Black Winter Suit (wich technically counts as a H2 suit even if it’s a reskin of the original Winter Suit) and looks as good as the original. Even the lapel pin on it is of great quality. Also, this happens only with the suits because all the other items are as detailed as always.

1 Like

I say we make a thread and relentlessly tag the devs

1 Like