HITMAN 2 Escalation: The Mills Reverie (Halloween Escalation) (Hawkes Bay)

A new spooky escalation in Hawkes Bay!

THE MILLS REVERIE

Level Unique Items

Spooky Bat (Non-lethal Melee)

IMG_20191022_183930

A Spooky Bat. Effective as a non-lethal, blunt weapon.

Small Pumpkin (Non-Lethal Melee)

IMG_20191022_183941

A Small Pumpkin. Can be thrown to distract bystanders.

The Jack-O-Lantern Suit (Suit)

Unlocks

Tactical Wetsuit (Suit)

IMG_20191022_174533

Play The Mills Reverie

Bat Shuriken (Lethal Melee) (x3)

IMG_20191022_174407

Complete all levels in this Escalation contract

Level 1

• Don’t eliminate Orson
  • Pacify Orson with the Spooky Bat
Level 2

• Don’t eliminate Orson

[Must be done in order]

1. Pacify Orson with the Spooky Bat
  2. Push Orson off the roof
  3. Drag Orson to the circle of the weeping angels
Level 3

• Don’t eliminate Orson
  • Pacify/eliminate all guards

[Must be done in order]

1. Pacify Orson with the Spooky Bat
  2. Push Orson off the roof
  3. Drag Orson to the circle of the weeping angels
  4. Dump Orson in the wardrobe

21 Likes

2SPOOPY5ME

But in all seriousness I can’t wait to play it. Based on what I saw ,I have my expactations high.

1 Like

Awesome!!! I really wanted that pumpkin suit but I can’t complain about the bat shuriken because that’s awesome! And we finally get the wetsuit, maybe I’ll use that it something like Paris lmao

1 Like

So happy to finally have the Batarang & the Wetsuit as an unlock!

However it doesn’t really fit the Halloween theme much, a Pumpkin Suit unlock would’ve made more sense i think :thinking:

Thanks anyway!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m a little let down, the pumpkin costume was so unique… the bat shuriken just feels like a reskin :upside_down_face: but honestly the level looks so cool I’m not too glum about it, LETS GET SPOOOOKY

2 Likes

Why do people want that pumpkin suit if we finally get the wetsuit? :thinking:

9 Likes

Are you being for real rn?

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Imo the pumpkin suit is much more unique than the wetsuit and personally I’ll get more use out of it

I tend to use either the wacky costumes or the signature with gloves (rarely the blood money too). So another ‘suit’ isn’t ideal for me

But I’m glad people are getting the wetsuit they’ve been asking for since launch :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll never use the wetsuit, it’s not even my default for Hawkes Bay. It’s cool that we have it but I’ll get no use out of it.

Whereas the Halloween suit is something I would have used.

2 Likes

Im the exact opposite. I doubt I’d use that halloween outfit (if its that pumpkin head one in the trailer) more than once or twice. Its a comedic suit like the clown or Santa 47 that has no real use for me. Where as the wetsuit works as a sneaking suit, which I will use A LOT.

11 Likes

Not just wet balls;

No wetsuit = wet suit :thinking:

The Raven Suit is just too nice to ignore. I love that suit while moving through the beach and the house.

47 takes pride in wet balls thank you very much.

1 Like

Who said 47 even has balls?

3 Likes

Clown suit will always be the best suit

1 Like

I’m glad we have an unlockable Wetsuit now but I saw the trailer and I’m slightly dissapointed that it doesn’t seem to have any changes from the standard Wetsuit. Some Splinter Cell-like night vision goggles would have been really cool to see, just so I could go all out as Sam Fisher 47 on each level.

AEHDAD OAEGHOIG

14 Likes

i forgot i even made these. man, i wish they made this the unlockable

8 Likes

Captions at the end of the video.

33 Likes

Must be uncomfortable over time wearing a pumpkin over your head. I would have trouble with the pumpkin rot, pumpkin spice smell.

1 Like