HITMAN 2 Escalation: The O'Leary Conflagration (Whittleton Creek)

The O’Leary Conflagration is now live in Hitman 2 !
Oleary

8 Likes

Level 1 : Eliminate Helen West with the incinerator and you can’t neutralize or kill civilians
Level 2 : Eliminate Jae Serio with the incinerator + Level 1
Level 3 : Eliminate Herbert West with the incinerator + Levels 1 and 2

1 Like

The level 3 is very difficult i hope you will have good strategies !

2 Likes

Good Escalation. Not the best, I hate dragging bodies.

3 Likes

levels 1 and 2 are great not the 3rd :neutral_face:

Any pics? Who is herbert?

the man who is holding the muffin stand

After failing miserably on The Deceivers I’ve been waiting for this all week, SA with a top 10 world leader board placement incoming :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gg mate ! :smiley:

1 Like

Easy hint for stage 3:

Emetic syringe to Herbert’s butt after luring him in the bushes behind him (not the radio) will have him walking to West’s house instead of the park.

7 Likes

The name of this escalation is translated in russian as A Great Chicago Fire.
A bit strange

3 Likes

To be fair, Chicagans are known for their annual ‘let’s burn Helen West in the incinerator again for growth and prosperity’ festival, so I can see why there’s a mixup. I know because I am a Chiacan.

1 Like

For god sake. If I never have to kill Helen West again for the rest of my life it will be too soon.

2 Likes

For some reason he always go to the park…

There’s an imaginary line behind where he stands. If he passes that and you emetic him there, he’ll go to West’s house. Try to get him as far back in the bushes as you can d’so that you are concealed when you prick him and he’ll go the other way.

Enjoying my first place while it lasts :smiley:

8 Likes

Cheers to @Franz for the hint :+1:
The O’Leary Conflagration Level 3 - 3:11 SA
http://streamable.com/pcjk0

2 Likes

ah i am the 3rd 3:38

I still think it’s bullshit that even when the guy manages to go to Helen’s house after picking him with the emetic syringe, he chooses to puke at the bird fountain instead of the toilet. :bear::roll_eyes:

Did it. Just behind the bush. Lol

Just completed this.
But didn’t get any unlock; I must have missed this.
I thought we get something for completing this escalation.
However it was fun. I need more content in Whittleton Creek.

For the third level I just took target-gardener’s disguise and lured that stand-guy to basement with coins