HITMAN 2 February 2019 Game Update 2.14

Try restarting , not from a load file. I couldn’t eithet place it at first because other things was happening around the area but it worked out fine after a restart

You also don’t need to turn off the security system from tve laptop upstairs. Turning off the fusebox does it.

thank you, I will try it today.

This is known issue. @Travis_IOI is on the case! :slight_smile:

What some people were seeing was a Work-In-Progress icon for it that was mistakenly activated on some platforms. Not everyone has it.

It’s not yet ready. But it’s coming. :slight_smile:

It wasn’t either to be relied on.
From the patch note

• Silent Assassin Tracker: Some players have seen that a new icon has appeared in the HUD. This wasn’t intended to be released in 2.14 and is an unfinished feature which might not work as expected and shouldn’t be relied upon to properly track the Silent Assassin status. However, we do plan on releasing a finalised SA Tracker in a future update.

BTW, we not gonna mention that HMF was down for like 7 hours? What’s up with that?

12 Likes

Too many new members! HITMAN 2 now game of the year! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not to be so excited so not to be frustrated later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only thing that frustrates me is the amount of idiots on the Reddit that never bother to check anything and are like “I JUST NOTICED YOU CAN SHOOT IN THIS GAME, DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE!!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!1” and they never bother to read

3 Likes

You can shoot in this game? No, that can’t be right. You just kidding

4 Likes

That’s definitely new to me as well.

3 Likes

Well, wait until you hear this game actually let’s you WALK! Crazy, right?

3 Likes

When you find out your holiday simulator is about killing people :persevere:

12 Likes

You mean these coins aren’t for buying sodas? Huh…

4 Likes

Nah, they’re for buying sodas and glue! :smiley:

1 Like

So that’s why I was getting errors and couldn’t do anything!

And using Dioramas!

1 Like

Wait… is that saying that you can but the glue, or are you just joking?

That’s something I would love to know as well.