Hitman 2 - February 2019 Roadmap Thread

Well, I can say with all the confidence that we are getting back our S1 outfits!:bear::smile:

I’m glad to see all these clothing again.

this also means legacy ETs will count towards the global suits meaning we could be getting the undying look as early as June

Am I the only person upset they are removing the “kill 47 NPC” challenges from Isle of Sgail? Both Hitman and Hitman 2 have ended in a level with challenges like this. It is a bit of a tradition now and I feel like that is one of the classic things to do in Hitman games.

Yes you’re the only one. I’ve not seen one person say anything positive about making waves

What other location has challenges where you have to kill everyone in sight to complete multiple challenges.
Isle of Sgail is the only one that that requires you to do so and Hokkaido definetely isn’t like that.

Ok you’re trolling :unamused:

I’m not upset, but it’s a little disappointing.

They’re not that hard, and you can do them all in one run using saves.

Get gud at combat, or play on casual where you have uberhealth

Hokkaido did have such a challenge, and still does. It’s called “you know the number”. You get 47 NPC’s infected with the Nabazov virus and then kill them all.

Ok that’s the only challenge and it was a bonus mission.
You know the number is atleast fun to do and you even have to do all the work, you can let npcs get infected by themselves.

I would still not consider it a tradition, One Hokkaido challenge can’t be compared to Sgails multiple kill everyone in sight challenges, but if you consider it as a tradition then so be it.

Yeah I see your point, its a bonus mission. As for the tradition, the older games had much more running and gunning than the new ones so I saw that as a nod to the returning fans.

Earliest game I’ve played is blood money so I wouldn’t know about that. You wrote Hitman and Hitman 2 though so I thought you only meant those two games.

Im gonna play the old games someday, but then again I’ve watched nearly every stream on yt already lol, and I need a good running pc. I have a laptop from 2011 but it runs like a windows 98 :roll_eyes:

The old ones are still fun but I am a bit spoiled with the creature comfort of the new-ish ones. Streams are good enough for me.

They seem difficult and I don’t have that kind of patience on old games but I will play them one day

I really hope they get to the bottom of the constant crashing bug soon. ET’s are basically impractical to play atm because of that.

And yes i’m aware they’re working on it, it’s just super frustrating ok.

Hokkaido has “kill bodyguards as the bride”, “pacify all guards with a baseball bat” etc

not necessarily kill everyone challenges but they certainly encourage it since the baseball player/motorcyclist is hostile everywhere

Where was it said that was happening?

3 challenges are being removed from IOS

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-feb-roadmap/

February Game Update
Our February Update is shaping up nicely and we’re excited to share the full details on some of the community-requested quality of life changes, gameplay tweaks and bug fixes that it will bring.

Before then, we also want to give all players an advanced heads-up that when the update arrives in late February, we will be removing 3 challenges from the Isle of Sgail location; All The King’s Men, Making Waves and No Budget For A Railing . After a sweep of the challenges in the game, we think that these particular challenges encourage the killing of multiple non-targets and they’re not fun to complete. We’ve also factored community feedback into the decision and wanted to tell you ahead of time.

We won’t be removing and XP or progression if you’ve already completed these challenges but they will be removed from the game with Update 2.14, so you’ll have no in-game proof of your exploits. If you haven’t completed them yet, you’ve got until the last week in February to do so before they’re gone.

Hmmm. I don’t remember seeing that on the post originally. Was it edited in later?

They added it yesterday

If they’re removing those challenges partly for “not being fun” - why on earth is Tuppence a Wish being left behind? :joy:

Surely IO know how terrible that one is…

No! I’ve completed all of the challenges, they are my precious. The thieves. The thieves. The filthy little thieves. Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us. My precious. Curse them, we hates them! It’s ours, it is, and we wants it!

Updated the original post with this new information. :cry: