Hitman 2: Ghost Mode MEGA THREAD

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-ghost-mode/

10 Likes

When we launch HITMAN 2 next month(!), Ghost Mode will be available on Miami and we’ll be adding more locations shortly after launch, including World of Assassination locations through the Legacy Pack. We’ll also be working to improve Ghost Mode post-launch with updates and tweaks.

Hmmmm so its only in Miami at launch, but with plans to add the other maps plus the Legacy Pack to the mode.
It’ll be interesting when we all get our hands on it what tweaks could be made, though it looks like it will be intrinsically fun anyway

Make :clap: final :clap: Patient :clap: Zero :clap: map :clap: accessible :clap: for :clap: Ghost :clap: Mode.

Virus :clap: Serum :clap: only :clap: for :clap: the :clap: first :clap: who :clap: gets :clap: it.

Pls

22 Likes

:cold_face:

More depth in this gamemode, than I thought, good. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

1 V 1 only bois
still holding out for the 16 player Assassination Race?

4 Likes

But can we stun an Embassy Ghost with a Ghost Grenade?

3 Likes

All this ghost talk takes me back to the past of good ol’ Contracts days. I’m of course talking about the Traditions of the trade’s hallway ghost.

3 Likes

Does that mean that targets aren’t randomly chosen NPCs but NPCs with their own routines only present in this gamemode?

2 Likes

No idea where you read that, because that isn’t implied at all?

1 Like

Why not all locations on release then?

This will be the means for our long awaited collaboration.

15 Likes

Absolutely no idea mate. I guess launch will be like a “beta test” too see if the gamemode works properly?
I dunno, i didn’t make the game

It’s what the fans are asking for

1 Like

Is it cross platform btw?!
Seeing as we have IOI Accounts … I see no reason why not.

When I was reading people’s ideas for multiplayer I thought it would be impossible to make it so it’s still the hitman game, but ghost mode is really an amazing idea :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to 1v1 with friends :wink:

1 Like

Your opponent killed the target.
Warning : Target will be lost in 15 seconds.
Warning : Target will be lost in 15 seconds.
Goooood news, your opponent died.

This has probably been mentioned already, but did anyone notice the ‘‘injured’’ animation where 47 holds his stomach in pain. Click the video, i linked it at the right part.

4 Likes

When we launch HITMAN 2 next month(!), Ghost Mode will be available on Miami and we’ll be adding more locations shortly after launch, including World of Assassination locations through the Legacy Pack.

Interesting stuff…

Hopefully there’ll be some random matchmaking mode (or I could pair up with one of you guys) because I’ve no friends IRL who will own this game.

Oh yeah, that announcer totally won’t get annoying after a while.

3 Likes