Hitman 2: Ghost Mode MEGA THREAD

Sniper Only (5:32 / 5-0)

2 Likes

Yesterday I finished all challenges. I was sure to have 100% of challenges completed, but then I noticed that Miami isn’t complete because of Ghost Mode ones. I’m not interested in that modality (I even don’t have friends on my Playstation account). I only want to get 100%

2 Likes

I have a suggestion for ghost mode in hitman 2, move all the ghost mode challenges to be in ghost mode only rather than in the location. that way i don’t have to do ghost mode to 100% a location. i hate pvp, it’s too stressful.
Either that or someone boost me on the xbox.

1 Like

If you want help getting the Ghost Mode challenges for 100%, add me on PSN (doom-generation), I’ll help you out.

1 Like

Ok, as soon as possible I’ll add you. Thank you!

1 Like

Does anyone else wish Ghost Mode had both players in the same reality?

The ability to dictate exactly how to set up your own target’s assassination without interference from the opponent is fine and all, but Ghost Coins don’t really satisfy that sense of interference and manipulation of my opponent. The NPCs aren’t synchronised in both of your worlds, so any distraction of one person may result in nothing happening, since the enemy has already done so in their world and the NPC is either KO’d or elsewhere.

Even though this may not be possible (since synchronising tons of NPCs including the players would probably be a monumental coding task)…:
I think I’d want a shared game world. Combat and Searching scenarios would only target the player who committed that specific crime. Have moments where your opponent screws up, leaving you an easy way of escape while guards deal with him. Going off of the idea of Ghost coins to affect the NPCs of your opponent’s world, there should be Ghost weapons (explosives, knives, single-bullet weapons) where killing and NPC/Target with it would make guards search for them instead of you.

…Just an idea.

1 Like

Personally, I think it would be too easy to abuse it just to grief the opponent. It’s possible to do that as things stand with the ghost coins as you mentioned, but it’s only possible to do that in certain circumstances. Also, if your opponent messes up and has guards rushing them, that could, through no fault of your own, cause you to get busted doing something you shouldn’t, where you otherwise wouldn’t have been. I don’t think anybody wants to have their run messed up by a bad opponent’s mistake.

1 Like

I’m not sure if the Hitman AI is able to differentiate between the actions of two players. I could imagine that it’s no easy task to change the AI accordingly.

That said, two players on the same map sounds interesting. But there need to be certain rules. Otherwise I would imagine the first action of many players would be to kill their opponent.

0 Likes

Except on consoles you have to PAY for 100% completion. Just like with platinum trophies, you shouldn’t have to pay money to fully complete a game

1 Like

Is there anyone interested in boosting the challenges on Xbox?

0 Likes

The loadouts of the ghost crates are much worse and almost useless after February update…
Why would you change them and why would you remove the recording device from tunnels and didn’t bring it back in this update?

0 Likes

Wow. So IO have really been slow in delivering some new maps. Turns out they mentioned new ones would arrive shortly after launch in the Announcement post.

When we launch HITMAN 2 next month(!), Ghost Mode will be available on Miami and we’ll be adding more locations shortly after launch, including World of Assassination locations through the Legacy Pack.

It’s been over 4 months since release. I highly expected to get a new map by March, and maybe we’ll get it in the M26 patch, but the addition of a new location to your premier multiplayer mode is probably notable enough to be featured on the roadmap when released.

1 Like

I knew they were a tad slow, but I didn’t know that. Oof. Even still, i’m just happy to be recieving anything from IO’s end.

2 Likes

I think if they not give us new GM map in March update, it’s not worth to wait it to June at least.
Now it’s all about bugfixing and polishing the game. I think when they issued that statement they didn’t predict the game will reveal such a big amount of problems, so for me they better fix all (at least the most of) the bugs, and then realease new GM maps

2 Likes

Yeah. Bugs and other QoL patches probably took up more time and effort than expected.

However, there’s a part of me that’s still at least hoping that maybe they’ve been working on multiple new maps at once that they’ll release later on.
But… That seems unlikely in my opinion. So, another month, another time of waiting for more GM content. New stuff in April, please…

0 Likes

@misterkiller Just versed you in a ghost mode match, that was really intense. gg m8, you’re really good.

0 Likes

I was guessing whether it was you or some bastard took your nickname :slight_smile:
Yeah, that was great match. You’re good too

1 Like

yeah but who won tho

1 Like

He beat me by a couple of milliseconds :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hardware you’re damn terminator :slight_smile:
P.S.: sorry 'bout previous round, - crash. Goddamn crashes affects even me :slight_smile:

0 Likes