HITMAN 2 is 30€ @ Cdkeys.com

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/hitman-2-pc-steam-cd-key

this is legal and legit?

Funny, Just about the exact same price as this. And comes out just one day before. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hitman 2 Steam CD Key

This is a pre-order product, Release date: November 14, 2018.

I payed more than that at gamestop just to keep it on hold.

No, if you want to really support IO Interactive, avoid this kind of website and buy your game via an official retailer.

Sorry I was using slang.

What I really mean is, is this the actual game or a scam? Will I really get the game this way?

I never understood how they get such keys so cheaply.

If you want to buy GE for ≈15-20$ then find a Turkey VPN, open a Steam account and buy it from Steam TR. (idk if Steam can detect VPN)

In Turkey H2 GE selling cheaper even Steam’s exchange rate (normally 1.65TRY=1$ but GE has 1$=1.44TRY exchange rate)

got to be some kind mixing with codes from cheaper countries and breaking up bundles

I knew sites like g2a doing this but I didn’t think CDkeys was one of those-, maybe they are now or always were, but whenever I checked on there the prices seemed about normal with a couple of a good deals occasionally

£30 seems in the realm of possibility for a legit pc code, I’ve got a ps4 retail copy on pre-order for not much more than that

Unfortunately, there’s no way to know unless you roll the dice and pre-order. But I suspect in the end, you’ll be buying a copy of Silent Assassin.

Silent Assassin the old game? LOL

No bueno.

waiting it is then

Yes, you will have the game that way, but you’ll never really know if your money will go to IO Interactive.

hmmm

decisions decisions.

Thanks for the replies

I noticed they’re added SA photo on the link.

Also “enter the realm of a retired assassin, forced back into action by treason. Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor.”

It looks like they’re selling SA

They buy bulk retail copies and sell off the keys. Warner Bros games have the particularity of dropping in price a lot quite quick because they don’t bother region locking these copies

“Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.”

Definitely Hitman 2: Silent Assassin :sweat_smile:

That would be because they just googled/wikipediad Hitman 2 and that was what it found. The game being sold is definitely not SA

I’m glad someone is pointing this out… this may not be the HITMAN 2 y’all are looking for. lol.

It is HITMAN 2 (2018)

Just to say, cdkeys isn’t a dodgy website. The codes will be legit and H2(018), and not knock-off like you would potentially get from, say, third parties on a site like G2A.

If anyone sees a similar console deal could they post-up, as I’ve not re-pre-ordered yet. :wink::+1: