HITMAN 2 July 2019 Roadmap

July roadmap has landed!!

How effin good is this!!

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-july-roadmap/

July 04 / Escalation – The Babayeva Dissonance – Isle of Sgail

July 11 / Challenge Pack – I’m With The Band – Santa Fortuna // Unlock Violin

July 18 / Featured Contracts – Tone Death - Global

July 19 / Legacy Elusive Target – The Bad Boy – Sapienza

July 25 / Escalation – The Calvino Cacophany – Santa Fortuna // Unlock Hot Summer Suit

July 29 / IOI Monthly #5

July 30 / Game Update

July 30 / Contracts Mode – Hawkes Bay

July 30 / Sniper Assassin Map - The Prison – Exp Pass Cont. // Unlock Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic

July 30 / Free Content – Anniversary Suit Bundle // Unlock Anniversary Outfits

July Unlocks

Violin - Completing The ‘I’m with the band’ challenge pack will get you the Violin.

Hot Summer Suit - Completing The Calvino Cacophany Escalation will get you the Hot summer suit

Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic – Get full mastery on The Prison and unlock this to use in any sandbox location

Anniversary Outfits – Register for a free IOI account to get the anniversary outfit bundle

34 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1146408368170577920
5 Likes

AAaahh its here! :smile:

2 Likes

Whaaay??

also!

14 Likes

• Only Elusive Target is the Badboy
• No new Hitman 2 ETs for yet another month
ohgodwhy

Edit: That being said, I’m really looking forward to The Prison, as well as the Hot Summer Suit which is miles better than the default Colombia suit in my opinion. Also being able to unlock a violin and get 3 free outfits seems good too. Not too fussed about Hawke’s Bay being open to contracts or the Sgail Escalation though.

25 Likes

Looks like a good month!

2 Likes

Here is hoping the fix the mastery trophies bug once an for all.

But we get a new suit! That flowery shirt :heart_eyes:
On The Resort discussion thread there’s a leak about this suits, people thought it’s gonna be in The resort, but what a surprise seeing in this July.

1 Like

Sapienza again for the legacy ET? :-1:

18 Likes

Another Legacy Elusive target in Sapienza?! This is the third! Come on guys…

6 Likes

The summer suit reminds me of the guy from jurassik park who hire Dennis to steal from the park:

11 Likes

Yes, that’s all very well and good and all, but where is the goddamn Mumbai Elusive Target?! Where is the Bangkok Legacy Elusive Target?!

On the other hand, the opportunity to get 4 new suits, the Prison, and Hawkes Bay contracts mode are pretty good.

Be warned though, IOI: patience for waiting on new ETs in unreleased locations, and the remaining LET locations, is wearing thin

9 Likes

Anniversary bundles seems finally released.
Finally

2 Likes

Pretty cool month, love the looks of the Prison target.
However, regarding ETs, only a single one and yet another one in Sapienza. Hope you people enjoy targets whose only route is literally sitting on a couch and playing video games forever.

5 Likes

Already enjoying the hot summer shirt

14 Likes

Why Sapienza again though? We haven’t got anything in Bangkok, Colorado, Whittleton or Mumbai if I’m correct. I can understand not releasing a HITMAN 2 one since it takes more time and effort which the IO team is instead directing to content like The Prison, but why not the Ex-Dictator, or the Warlord, or even the Chameleon/Bookkeeper? Also the Badboy’s route changes if you shoot his car, he comes out to inspect the damage.

5 Likes

Cheater :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny that they got rid of the “Summer” theme because it’s a winter map.

Wasn’t expecting the ‘tone death’ contracts theme, will have to see what I come up with (Hope they don’t pick a Sgail musician one considering we’re getting an escalation for that already, same with Santa Fortuna band)

No H2 ETs… this means we will now be going five months without an H2 ET… a bit concerning

Oh yeah, and I’d love to play The Prison… if they released a Silver-to-Gold Upgrade pack… or do they seriously expect us to re-buy the expansion content us Silver editioners already own? I know they said on Twitter they wouldn’t, but come on… it’s just over 3 weeks away now… I was hoping to play it on release. I refuse to buy the Expansion Pass, even discounted, seeing as I already have expansion pack 1

EDIT: Forgot to mention the good stuff… Hawke’s Bay Contracts mode! Anniversary suits! Still over 3 weeks away, but they’re close! They’re coming! Soon!

2 Likes

Wait, is this normal grip of the rifle for NPCs? Because 47 holds it in different way

video

gameplay

20170408194306_1%20(1)

1 Like

I don’t care for original ETs, we all know ETs are a shitty concept and they’ll always be. Content that goes away? That’s always a nope from me. If they would be permanent, it’d be okay tho.