Hitman: 2 Perfect 360 Degree Camera (Mod)

@YourGudBudNel @Spodey @Fran_Laiuppa @FrankFuchs @slawek382 @Thales_Kruger @Rafaelito258 @AGENT4T7 @KrugerSchmidts @STEVEORSOMTHING

8 Likes

Mod looks cool. Will you be releasing it?

2 Likes

In the near future, I intend to. Right now, all I’ve managed to script and tweak in, is the ability to move the camera all around 47. However, he still strafes, so it will be pretty difficult to play with this mod at the given moment. Once I change all of his strafing animations to simple transition movements, it should feel just like Bloody Money, where 47 turns his whole body in the direction you move, and the camera stays still to the angle you set it. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice! Will we be seeing this for contracts and possibly C47 as well? This mod alone will probably make me buy 2 and Contracts on steam.

2 Likes

Wow man, you’re a fucking genious, i love you!

1 Like

hey buddy , cool mod , only where exactly can i download this and the one for contracts ? i dont like the games without this mod , greetz , keep up the good work , ( ps i registrated myself for this forum , in the hope that there would be a download button , but i cant find it )

1 Like

Awesome work, man! How did you manage to do this? I’d appreciate it if you explained a bit.

1 Like