[HITMAN 2/PS4] How do I uninstall a map?

Hey y’all!

Just wondering because I want to free up some space on my PlayStation 4, but I’m not trying to entirely rid myself of Hitman 2. I’m just trying to delete Himmelstein to get space for Siberia and I can’t seem to find an accurate way of doing so.

If any of you guys could help, I’d very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

In Steam we have a checkbox ‘Installed’ where you can uncheck the box and this content will be deleted.
Maybe you in PS store have something similar.
Have a look

This checkbox should be on the game page in the store

1 Like

While the installed add-ons can be viewed, I don’t think they can be individually deleted.

Surely there’s another game you can delete for now? You can always get it again later.

4 Likes

Yeah unfortunately it’s not possible to delete dlcs.

3 Likes

Unfortunately we can’t delete DLC’s or Hitman episodes on PS4, like @doom-generation and @Ibbe040 said, maybe you can delete another game you haven’t played for a while or you could also buy a external hard drive plug it in and use that as a second hard drive like I’m doing, PS4 original 500 GB hard drive (PS4 Slim) is sadly not enough these days.

4 Likes

If you have good internet then you can reinstall the game and only choose the maps you want. But that’s like last option.

3 Likes

Well, damn…

Although you’ve all just basically proven my problem currently impossible, still thanks for all your help, guys.

3 Likes

Hold up, how’d you know I have a slim?

Just kidding, bro.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I didn’t, but PS4 Pro have 1TB and Slim have 500 GB, so I thought maybe you was in the same situation as I was with my 500 GB HD :grinning:.

It’s way easier now with a external HD, rather than have to uninstall a game, install it again and just download what I need.

3 Likes

:smirk: Sniff we’re all up in your room, bro. We see everything. EVERYTHING. Shame on you!

4 Likes

I feel you…had to get rid of the dlc of another game to install the special assignments :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey at least they were worth it right?! :smirk:

2 Likes

Oof…well that DLC wasn’t any better sooooo :unamused:

But actually haven’t played neither of them yet :see_no_evil:

Yeah I’ve been otherwise occupied too :wink:

I dipped my toe into the Embrace of the Serpent, but it was too hot for me. Will return later :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately the only way to delete DLCs on Playstation is by deleting the whole product.

So, you’d have to delete Hitman 2, and when it reinstalls and asks what DLC you want back on it, click everything but Himmelstein. It’s crazy, I know.

1 Like