Hitman 2 Release party weekend 11/9-11/13

I’m gonna play it for all day, but the only thing I haven’t decide is if I should play first the Legacy pack to re-unlock all the gear of S1 or go straight to the new missions.

my plan: im gonna speed through all the missions (not Colorado) and then im gonna play H2

the most basic unlocks will all be in H2 unlocks anyway

Seems like a good plan. Will be neat to acclimate yourself to the new mechanics in a known enviroment.

Getting DIABLO III ETERNAL COLLECTION for SWITCH and HITMAN 2 GOLD EDITION on Steam both on November 5! :slight_smile:

9 DAYS TO GO!!

Did Hitman 2 Meet Your Expectations?
Hitman 2 (2018) Announcement Discussion (Gameplay included)

Same plan (although I will do Colorado :stuck_out_tongue:) I’ve already figured out the route to most challenge pops in my head and it will be good to see the story one more time before I see the new stuff.

If any Dublin fans are around I’ll be off the Friday til Monday playing non stop minus 3 - 4 hour naps, all welcome to hang and game, I’ll be streaming :slight_smile:

If I can pre-load the game on Steam, I will be streaming all my gameplay via Twitch from the moment I first boot up the game. Took the 9th and 12th off from work, so it’s gonna be a four day online massacre provided my rig can handle running the game and streaming at the same time (the only game I’ve streamed so far is Football Manager, which isn’t much of a benchmark).

8 DAYS TO GO!!

Like Hitman 2, we are going gold.

Alright, all comedy aside we bought gold edition and are waiting until Steam has the time to release it.
PC platform because of course.

7 DAYS TO GO!!

6 DAYS TO GO!!

5 DAYS TO GO!!

:smiley:

Puts a Contract on thrison:yum:

I’d say sorry… but I’m not.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Diwali (biggest festival of year) in india. So this week is holiday and next week I will not be working and will be playing Hitman 2. #Nosleep

I have everything set up except for power. I don’t have it until Friday at the least, and if they can’t fix it they come back in 6 to 8 weeks. Ducking hell these people are just lame when it comes to working.

I have to admit I’m getting really worried. I pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition all the way back in July from EB Games (which has a monopoly on the product). I really don’t like buying from them, they’re incredibly overpriced and offer terrible customer service. Like an idiot (hated myself about a week after) I requested express delivery to my house. I have this terrible feeling they’re going to screw up the order and I’m going to end up waiting till Monday. I can’t pre-order in store because some reason they release that on the 12th of November. I’m just praying they’ll get it to me on time.

So I was wondering if anyone could answer exactly what time in Melbourne can I expect Hitman 2 to be released? If it’s really late at night I have a feeling I’m *******

it will be released at 00.00 cest, right?