Hitman 2 Release party weekend 11/9-11/13

All these numbers… The main Hitman 2 topic had gotten upto 1233 new posts lasts night, and I wanted to get a screenshot when it hit 1234, but by the time I got back to it it was at 1235, dammit! :joy:

Eh, anyway. I guess it’ll be playable for me during the middle of my (odd) work schedule. I just have to make sure I don’t binge on playing it and lose hours of sleep and get my whole sleep schedule rekt!

I dunno, maybe for digital versions yes.

I’ve bought physical edition so for me it’ll be the 9th during the day , it depends now of the deliverer :blush:

It’s hard to believe it’s so close. I’m looking forward to finally seeing Miami after months of agonizingly avoiding it like the plague.

Columbia and Vermont for me

4 DAYS TO GO!!
(except for @thrison)

it’s so damn close, just give it to me ;_;

When will you get to 1 day jesus

I’m counting the days and minutes believe me dude, it’s as painful (even more) as you’re feeling :sweat_smile:

Hang on guys, the hardest is behind us (just go at top of topic)!!

inb4 I get assassinated by electrocution as I start up Hitman 2 on the 9th. Here we go… Last 5-ish days (at the time of writing)

Three days, one hour and thirty minutes to go!

Living in the best timezone ftw!

Hey guys! Like most of you I’m super pumped.

Pre-ordered the CE for PS4 from Gamestop, just have to pay it off and pick up. They said I might be able to get it the night before.

My plans are to play it and do a 12 hour stream of it if I can handle that, this weekend.

Fuck yeah HITMAN 2 here we goooooooooooooo

If my retailer manages to fuck up the delivery imma hire a van and ram their office /s

Imma be waiting at the front door ready for the delivery man!

What timezone is that?

I will be in line at gamestop early for something i reserved

Downloading gold as soon as it is available. No plans as my mum has cancer so I’m practically living round there looking after her. But any spare time I get in the evenings will be spent checking out these new locations and murdering everybody

Well seems for me i end passing the release days hype as im sure i end playing game on early December now as ISP im using in UK is so bad downloading game would take time even with preload so sad as i cannot join with release hype really :frowning:

I’m really excited for this game. I’ve barely seen anything about this game as I don’t want to spoil anything for myself. I probably only seen like one trailer back a few months ago or something. I really hope this doesn’t suck.

I don’t have access to my laptop so i can’t play the game 4 days early even though i fucking paid for it.

Hope she gets well soon fam! :dog: