Hitman 2 Release party weekend 11/9-11/13

The order is fully paid. I wish they let me have it when they close 9pm Thursday. I told them ring it in officially Friday and mail me the recipet. I told them i promise to wait till midnight

Saw someone selling a regular copy of the game that would ship and arrive by tomorrow - WILDLY tempting, but pointless for Gold Edition owners such as myself. Still can’t get over how close to release we are now.

Happy Thursday everyone. Tomorrow is a big day for most of us.

ONE DAY TO GO!

Can’t wait! :heart:

Awaiting the release, you can check my latest Elusive Target run here: ET #26 "The Entertainer" 07/14/2017 (14/07/2017) (Final ET for season one)

Cheers and cya tomorrow guys! :blush:

IOI & Warner: Make a PC CE, Please!
Hitman 2 (2018) Release Discussion

I couldn’t resist doing this to you. :joy:

You might play it earlier, but you won’t have this:

I actually also have a CE coming. So actually I will.

I’m not even kidding.

Oh you…

I can afford 24 more hours of waiting anyway :blush:

4accd_103_ea6c66586e0d242f2b8baa78d0a1df04

Feels like slowmotion

No preload on PC is killing me, knowing my turgid internet I won’t be able to play until Saturday morning at the earliest.

Maaan, I wish IO would release the game early on PC… I remember Saints Row 3 devs actually made the game available a day earlier just for fun.

The lack of preload could possibly be to help reduce the servers getting insta-hammered. Forcing people to download after release is going to spread the load out and prevent things from collapsing like in March 2016.

So it could be a blessing in disguise.

Consoles are a much bigger market than PC therefore load on servers is stronger. Consoles have pre-load, PC doesn’t.

No comprendo, Señor

Also then make everyone not be able to preload if that is an issue. Then slow-web players impact the servers later than good-web-players. That would be fair.

Although I am glad at least the consoles get pre-load. Don’t want to suffer just because we have problems.

Doormakerhitman

So they did break the street date?

What idiots…

I literally just dropped my pre order :+1::+1:

There are a few early pre-orders which got packaged before their realized that this isn’t okay. I was among the lucky ones.

by 11pm though

BpNsf2jCAAAQG_s

Get the disc in and start downloading that huge patch! Hopefully you have some quick internet and don’t have to wait too long.