HITMAN 2 September 2019 Roadmap

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Das debatable

1 Like

For the looks of it, the emetic grenade will be relatively quiet and won’t result in panic being started.

15 Likes

“IO Intactive”-Clemens Koch 2019

8 Likes

You would think a grenade that spews a noxious green gas would cause a panic.

2 Likes

That’s because anyone in the vicinity is too busy vomiting to panic! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I expect it to compromise 47 unless you’re very careful, though, with guards searching after they’ve finished vomiting. Unless the emetic means they magically forget their suspicions…

How about a rubber skunk, which releases a malodorous gas? Non-suspicious.

2 Likes

@Accidental-kills98 I rewatched the stream, they talked about my topic. All that to say they have no info about that for now but they don’t forget us.

How is it possible that they have no information about this 10 months issue present in all the patchnotes, not even a small news or a hint. I don’t understand.

1 Like

So I was about half right. All legacy ETs, was just off thinking they’d put out 3, and that any of them would be in the second half of the 2016 levels

Seriously, do IOI have an aversion to Bangkok ETs? That’s literally the only Legacy location they haven’t done yet, but instead of Bangkok, we get ANOTHER Paris ET, and ANOTHER Marrakesh ET!

That’s honestly my only complaint regarding this roadmap though; other than the lack of Bangkok, this looks like a good month!

6 Likes

There is an ET in Bangkok coming next month.

2 Likes

Yes it is in the IO Monthly. Travis says they are planning to have an ET in October. Plus it would makes sense to have 47 run around that symmetrical hotel looking to kill somebody on the same month as Halloween.

3 Likes

Plan to have an ET or to have an ET in Bangkok?

An ET in Bangkok this October is in the pipeline. That is what I remember from that segment of the IO monthly.

5 Likes

Nice, can’t wait for IO to pipe their lines and line their pipes. I love that black shirt 47 is having.

4 Likes

@Travis_IOI Are IO trying to do anything with Sony to try avoid a situation where the Haven Island and Special Assignment 2 DLCs don’t appear in the Europe PS4 store as planned (like with Siberia and the Casual Suit Pack) and create an unexpected delay for the region?

Or has the issue that created the past delays already been resolved?

3 Likes

If I were you I would have expected the delay…
Just to be safe if I might say so :slight_smile:

At least I woulld’ve been ready for situation like this

2 Likes

Say brotha could you send my or post your mods on nexus? You have some solid work but the mods im looking for are not on nexus

1 Like

I wonder what would happen if 47 enters a fumigated room with lethal, emetic or sedative poison without turning it off or without an exterminator disguise. I’m gonna try it to see what happens.

I’m guessing we die with the lethal poison, just like we die with electricity + water, but nothing would happen to 47 with emetic or sedative.

No he’s taking damage then dies.

3 Likes

Now, back to the Roadmap… this seems really awesome!

I already played the New York escalation and the idea of arriving with no loadout in the garage and do it all in the bunny suit is great, as well as the target.

The Cashmerian is already my default go-to suit and it isn’t even out yet! But I know I’m gonna be using it most of the time. I actually own a chalkstripe flannel charcoal three piece suit just like that IRL.

The Haven island is looking amazing as well. I’m trying to avoid spoilers so I can try it out for good when it’s on.
Looking forward to the Elusive Targets as well, as all the Legacy ones are new for me anyways.
All in all, I’m excited!

Edit: forgot to mention the emetic grenade! Seems like one of the most creative unlocks, should provide a lot of fun and new strategies overall.

6 Likes